Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » SMOSH FANS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 18 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 18.
puppylove Posted: Mar 13th 2012

hey people! do any of u like smosh? they are the best commedients EVAR! if u dont know them check them out now! if u do, concratulations! your officially awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-SJ-4uqmUU

w&gfan75 Posted: Mar 13th 2012

i totally agree with you

puppylove Posted: Mar 14th 2012

WOHOO!

cheesehead302 Posted: Mar 25th 2012

Smosh is great! Not sure about the link though cause a lot of their vids are inappropriate.

puppylove Posted: Mar 31st 2012

shush! its not so bad

boo315 Posted: Apr 16th 2012

GO SMOSH FTW! I love Pokémon in real life and The Pokémon Master!

puppylove Posted: Apr 16th 2012

i like  FOOD BATLE 2011!!! and the if... was real ones too <3

cheesehead302 Posted: Apr 20th 2012

The legend of Zelda Rap is one of my favs. I watch it almost 10 times evry 2 days.

mmasonghi studios Posted: Apr 24th 2012

they are funny but there vids are not very clean

puppylove Posted: Apr 24th 2012

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. so? its funnier than! pretty much the only thing i laught bout is that kinnah stuff of whena person get hurt on the internet...

puppylove Posted: May 13th 2012

but not for real, in real life if that happened i wount laught i would help the person cause it would be something seriouse

puppylove Posted: May 13th 2012

do u guys like the  pokemon vids... or just pokemon in general? cause, i always liked pokemon to this day!

1flyingdog Posted: May 14th 2012

I love Pokemon the game, i have Nintendo DS Pokemon white, the cards, and pokemon vid's too! I have loved pokemon ever since i was 6!  

puppylove Posted: May 14th 2012

then watch pokemon in real life by smosh if u like the games, trust me, its worthit!!!

yianni Posted: May 18th 2012

smosh is awesome

The original Feathers Mcgraw Posted: May 20th 2012

i agree-the origin@l Fe@thers Mc Gr@wWho is the real feathers mcgraw?.....................................................................................IT'S ME!!-HI!

puppylove Posted: May 30th 2012

SMOSH FANS!! tell me, who do u prefer ian or anthonty?? i totally prefer ian!!! hes funnier and better looking! not like anthony with his pooop eyes! XP

puppylove Posted: May 30th 2012

just kidding anthony! i like u too <3

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.