Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

ARTS, CRAFTS & COOKERY » MIXING DIFFERENT BRANDS OF CLAY (HELP)

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are no replies to this discussion yet! Why not start things off?
ThatGuy Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Mar 13th 2012

I have some Alex Toys brand plasticine and I was wondering if i can mix it with Plasticine brand clay?

The pack of Plasticine Clay comes with more white and some standard colors.
The pack of Alex Clay comes with more colors and 1 stick of white. but i need white to make them lighter (plus leaving some for plain whites).

so back to the question.
Can I mix two different brands of clay if their the same type of clay?

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.