Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » "ALL MY DREAMS" MUSIC VIDEO.

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
iantimothy Posted: Mar 20th 2012

I just released the first music video I have ever done. A group in Nashville, Grace Adele and the Grand Band commissioned me to animate/film their new music video for their song "All My Dreams" It was a great project, I got to do my first human characters, 13 different sets, and a bunch of the props. It took about 7 months from start to finish.
You can check it out here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oYA720nUVY

Tell me what ya think!

samuelhayward Posted: Mar 21st 2012

Brill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ursrut Posted: Mar 21st 2012

Aw, wow! That's amazing :O

VincentAnimations01 Posted: Mar 22nd 2012

Brilliant as usual, I've had this song in my head all day!! Brilliant song and animation! :D

evastar7 Posted: Mar 22nd 2012

wow well done!

harryboy8080 Posted: Mar 22nd 2012

Amazing! And if you don't mind me asking, did you receive anything in return?

iantimothy Posted: Mar 22nd 2012

Thanks everyone and harryboy, yes, yes I did. It also actually just got in First place in a art contest. I also just got an offer for another job for an intro to a local show. :D

mmasonghi studios Posted: Mar 22nd 2012

The dancing makes me think of Davey and Goliath(that's a complement not a critasisim by the way)
And the movie flicker that I commented on Facebook. how did you do that did you do it did you do it with lighting or was it a post production thing?

harryboy8080 Posted: Mar 23rd 2012

Ian, that's fantastic. Some high schoolers have jobs, and you get to animate. Hahaha.

iantimothy Posted: Mar 26th 2012

Mason, i am glad you pointed out the lighting! That was real flicker, I had a light that had a little knob to adjust the brightness, so i actually got to animate light, which was pretty neat. The only things done in post were the bikes when they go over the hill, the first shot of bikes were real. The balloons when they were small were done in post, when they take off in the basket that is completly real. And everything else was all there.

And if anybody was wondering, the puppets were about 8 inches tall, a little bigger than I usually work.

Clay Fighter Posted: Mar 28th 2012

I was one of the first people to comment on youtube, and have just gotten around to commenting here.
The song was really catchy, so it made it even more enjoyable to watch your awesome animation skills!
The story line was awesome, the motion was soo fluid and the two characters were so cute!
It's obvious you put in a lot of time and effort and, it paid off :)

Pink-Muffin Posted: Mar 28th 2012

Great work! Really well done!!!:D

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Mar 30th 2012

Brilliant! adele grace is brilliant

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.