WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » WHY WONT IT LET ME UPLOAD MY ANIMATIONS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 11 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 11.
Hazzahoo Posted: Mar 30th 2012

i keep trying to enter in the competion but it wont let me

harryboy8080 Posted: Mar 30th 2012

Upload it to YouTube. Then you can enter the YouTube link.

harryboy8080 Posted: Mar 30th 2012

And that truly is a strange file extension.... Perhaps just .avi,.wmv, .mpg, etc.

Hazzahoo Posted: Apr 1st 2012

i have uploded it to youtube and i copy and paste the video url ive also tryed the link but it says error or something like that :-(

Hazzahoo Posted: Apr 1st 2012

thanks for trying to help:D

Clay Fighter Posted: Apr 17th 2012

did you by any chance make this in windows movie maker? If so, remember that you must go to 'save movie' rather then just 'save' or 'save as'. Pressing 'Save movie' (if you are on windows 7, if below I think it is called something else) will make it its own video file, without that it is still editable and wont be able to be uploaded to youtube or 'my creations'.

harryboy8080 Posted: Apr 17th 2012

Hazza, I know your problem. Same thing was happening to me, and it has nothing to do with file types. YouTube has changed their URLs.
Here's one of my videos I have troubles uploading:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX0DVZIZTxo&
In order to uplod it to W&G, all you have to do is delete anything after AND including the "&" sign towards the end of the URL.
So, if you shorten it to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX0DVZIZTxo
It will upload to W&G.com.
Cheers!

Hazzahoo Posted: May 1st 2012

thanks

no i made it in stopmotion pro

thanks it works now

harryboy8080 Posted: May 2nd 2012

Yup! You're very welcome!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.