Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » EASTER SOON!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
evastar7 Posted: Mar 30th 2012

easter is coming tell me your ideas of it do you think they should make a wallace and gromit easter egg?if there is anything else please reply below thank you!

LoveShaun19 Posted: Mar 30th 2012

What do you do on Easter? My family goes to church to celebrate Jesus rising again after he died to save us. Then we usually have my grandparents over to eat Baked ham, then my sister and I sometimes have a gigantic Easter egg hunt/race! :) We usually go to the stores on Monday to get the chocolate bunnies cheap. :)

evastar7 Posted: Mar 30th 2012

thank you for replying!

LoveShaun19 Posted: Mar 30th 2012

You're welcome! ( P.S. how'd you get that STS face? )

evastar7 Posted: Mar 31st 2012

i think it is : shaun 5: with out spaces

LoveShaun19 Posted: Mar 31st 2012

Thanks! :)

w&gfan75 Posted: Mar 31st 2012

yay!!!!!!! easter!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

puppylove Posted: Apr 1st 2012

u guys have no luck in brasil, he have millions of gigantic chocolate eggs to pick from. i LOVE easter here! the thing is that im here for the week so im gonna accually have a good one this year! yummy chocolate! <3

puppylove Posted: Apr 1st 2012

hows easter up there in england? is it like the USA when u eat lame marshmellows and have to find normal but paintedcolourful eggs in the park of whatever?

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Apr 1st 2012

we just kinda hav chocolate eggs

do u get cadburys in brasil?

cause if u dont then u hav no luck as it is like the best chocolate in the world!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.