Warning: PDOStatement::execute(): SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1449 The user specified as a definer ('aardman'@'%') does not exist in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Forum/Message/Message.php on line 300 Wallace & Gromit - Forum - Latest News - Animate It! - A New Animation Website From Aardman!

Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » ANIMATE IT! - A NEW ANIMATION WEBSITE FROM AARDMAN!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 4 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 4.
KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Apr 2nd 2012

Want to get into animation? Aardman have now launched Animate It!, a simple new animation software package and website packed full of all the animation help you’ll need to get started at home!

animateit.jpg

With animation how-to videos, downloads to help bring your animations to life and handy tips straight from Aardman’s professional animators, you’ll be animating in no time! If you’re a fan of Aardman’s films, Animate It! will also be giving a behind the scenes look at the Aardman studios as well as all the latest news from the animation world.

A free download of the Animate It! software will be coming to the website very soon...

Visit the Animate It! website!

samuelhayward Posted: Apr 2nd 2012

Does it have a lip sync function? I really need to know.

samuelhayward Posted: Apr 3rd 2012

I mean on the full version, I've downloaded the trial

KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Apr 20th 2012

Hi samuelhayward, there won't be a lip sync function, but we'll be including tips on how best to lip sync in the studio blog on the website which should help!

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.