GENERAL CHAT » WHERE'S WALL-E?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
Gromits little bro Posted: Apr 3rd 2012

This is a picture in which you have to find Wall-E among various famous robots! The Cooker is hidden in there too!!

Where's Wall-E

Gromits little bro Posted: Apr 3rd 2012

Right-click on open image in new tab to see it in full btw

w&gfan75 Posted: Apr 3rd 2012

found him in about 25 seconds

evastar7 Posted: Apr 3rd 2012

i found the cooker!

puppylove Posted: Apr 12th 2012

i fount it in less than 5! kinnah good with this kind of thing. i just wount say where it is cause i dont wanna ruin it for anyone

puppylove Posted: Apr 12th 2012

even preston is there! gonna list the ones i reconise:

from W&G: preston, the cooker,

from WALL E: eve, wall e, mo,

many others: one of buzz lightyear,"o exteminador do  futuro" (dont know the name in english), definetly a couple from star wars, GODDARD!, THE ONE FROM PLANET 51,one from ivator zim, the one from the movie robots witch name i dont remember,one on the top that was from an old cartoon from cartoon network that i also dont remember the name, a blue small one that is ALSO from a cartoon i dont remember the name,that robot that nedded oil from wisard of OZ
(worst movie EVAR), one form treashue island,that green one that has something to do with internet that i also dont remember the name, a couple that i reconise from fox and that about it i think... its ALOT of robots

harryboy8080 Posted: Apr 12th 2012

I see the robot from the old CadBury Creme Egg adverts. I love CadBury Creme Eggs!

Gromits little bro Posted: Apr 16th 2012

There's eve, bender, calculon, loads of Starr wars ones, a few more futurama ones, a dalek and like everything! A very nice image for any sci fi fan

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.