WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » ARE AARDMAN REALLY WORKING ON A SEQUEL TO PIRATES???

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 12 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 12.
samuelhayward Posted: Apr 3rd 2012

samuelhayward Posted: Apr 3rd 2012

Here this is what it says:

'Sequel

On August 14, 2011, Peter Lord tweeted that they're working on the sequel idea.[14]'

I really don't know if it means they're working on a sequel, I could be completely wrong!

Fionah Posted: Apr 3rd 2012

I hope so. Also I was listening to a Skwigly podcast and there was an interview with Peter Lord and he said if Pirates is a success they will probably do a sequel

Fionah

puppylove Posted: May 3rd 2012

u dont trust google for anything so... besides, aarnman NEVER made a secual  for ANY  movie and i dont think thel start now.

samuelhayward Posted: May 4th 2012

It's not on google, it's on the captain's log website, that AARDMAN CREATED!

harryboy8080 Posted: May 4th 2012

Puppy, Wallace and Gromit have had more than sequels?!

wallace05man Posted: May 4th 2012

@puppylove, what d'you mean don't trust google? google is the search engine for every site in the world, 

cheesehead302 Posted: May 4th 2012

Yeh, apparently they are.

Gromits little bro Posted: May 5th 2012

It's quite probable that they'll make a movie, considering that Pirates! was based on a book, and there are more in the series!!

puppylove Posted: May 8th 2012

sorry, i mean i dont trust wikipidea not google.. my bad. wait... the pirates was a BOOK O.o!!! THAT SO WEIRD! how do u know?! ps: wallace and gromit dont make secuals, they make different stories. secual is the continewing of something.

harryboy8080 Posted: May 9th 2012

Puppylove, just because Wallace and Gromit films don't have a number after the title dosen't mean they're not a sequel.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.