Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
Fionah Posted: Apr 12th 2012

Yesterday I went to Bristol and went to Animate It! which was very good. I then went to M Shed and saw the ship from Pirates which was brilliant. Then I saw Aardman Studios which was really cool!

evastar7 Posted: Apr 12th 2012

wow

Fionah Posted: Apr 12th 2012

Wow, indeed. It was brilliant!!! Bristol is really nice and great for a day out!! This picture is from Animate it!  They also have a good shop at Animate It where I bought a little figure of Morph

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Apr 12th 2012

sounds great!

evastar7 Posted: Apr 12th 2012

i wish i could go there!

Fionah Posted: Apr 13th 2012

If it is possible u should try and go. The Pirates ship was awesome and is only there for 6 months. It was the best day out that I've had. Also at Animate It they sell lots of Aardman things. I bought a Morph figure

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Apr 13th 2012

Great pictures Fionah, glad you had a grand day out in Bristol :D  Did you get chance to make any animations while you were visitng Animate It?

Fionah Posted: Apr 16th 2012

Yes I did thanks katie, but I didn't enter the competition. Do you know if there are going to be any other exhibitions coming soon?

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.