GENERAL CHAT » WHO LOVES JOSH HUCHERSON!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
puppylove Posted: Apr 16th 2012

u could say im one of his biggest fans! ive been obsessed with him since i was like 8, ive seen all his movies, and i try to find out whatever i can bout his life but i dont know everything bout him ither so... thought i made this so that anyone that knows anything bout him or just whants to share your feeling for him here can!now tell me how much u love josh and tell me why!!!  <3

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Apr 17th 2012

who is he?

puppylove Posted: Apr 17th 2012

WHAT! HOW CAN U NOT KNOW WHO JOSH HUCHERSON IS!!! hes peeta from the hunger games,walter from zathura, gabe from little manhattan, gess from bridge to terabithia,sean from jorney to the center of the earth... dosent any of thos names ring the bell?
i just dont get because a person isnt justin bieber they already dont know them. its very
hes a fantastic actor

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Apr 18th 2012

i saw him on the hunger games and zathura

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Apr 18th 2012

i just didn't know his name

puppylove Posted: Apr 21st 2012

hav u seen any of his other movies? hes just awesome!

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Apr 21st 2012

not that i can remember

puppylove Posted: Apr 24th 2012

am i the only one who knows josh hucherson in the site? u brittish are so smart! how can u guys not know him???

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.