GENERAL CHAT » WHY DIDNT NICK PART DIRECT THE PIRATES???????

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
puppylove Posted: Apr 28th 2012

i know he didnt but i really wanna know why, i mean, nick IS  aardman to me. u know? can u tell me? maybe aardman staff per chance?

snapjay Posted: Apr 29th 2012

cause nick is only part of aardman ,in fact peter lord and david sproxton made aardman and are head of it but they have let nick do stuff for instance chicken run! 

harryboy8080 Posted: Apr 29th 2012

It's Nick Park, not Part. Although I love his work dearly, to me, he isn't Aardman. Aardman is everyone who works there, wheter you're a director, animator, model maker, writer, etc. Not just one person. And besides, I am a great fan of Peter Lord's work aswell and his huge contribution to Aardman.

puppylove Posted: Apr 29th 2012

i KNOW all of that! that! i spelled it wrong my mistake, why i put it to me and was saying it as a dramatic figure of speech way! i know that he is not aardman im saying it in a way that he is one of the most important people in aardman and i NEVER critisized peter lord work! i like him, hes really good. harry, please dont look at someones words in the worst way, i know u can do that sometimes.

harryboy8080 Posted: Apr 30th 2012

It's hard not to when somethings worded that way. Besides, he's a busy man. Probably coming up with another Wallace and Gromit animation.

puppylove Posted: Apr 30th 2012

who knows? i kinnah dought it thought...

samuelhayward Posted: May 2nd 2012

No I think he is, and if he is it's called wallace and gromit lengends of gols, and he's working on another film aswell!

puppylove Posted: May 2nd 2012

how do u know samuel?

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.