GENERAL CHAT » WHO IS YOUR CELEBRITY OBSETION(OR MOST LIKED)

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 23 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 23.
puppylove Posted: May 2nd 2012

i dont know if i ever said this but i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE JOSH HUCHERSON!!! anyways, who do u like or are just crazy about? maybe ur a crazy fan of just whant to marry him/her (like me...)or.. u just like him alot.. whateves tell me anyways! who do u like best and why?!what does he do etc. maybe we might share a same like

w&gfan75 Posted: May 2nd 2012

chuck jones,john lasster,mel blanc,rob paulsen, and tara strong

puppylove Posted: May 3rd 2012

wow... i dont know any of those people but thanks for posting i guess... i think i know tara strong thought.

harryboy8080 Posted: May 4th 2012

Bella Thorne, Zooey Deschanel, Brooklyn Decker, and Chole Grace Moretz. 

iantimothy Posted: May 4th 2012

Puppylove, w&gfan's are some of the animation greats of all time Chuck Jones was one of the greatest animators and directors ever he did the animated versionHow the Grinch Stole Christmas,
John Lasseter is one of the founders of Pixar and he directed toy story and several others he is also head of Disney animation. 
Mel Blanc is considered the man of 1000 voices, he voiced all of the loony toon characters.
And Rob Paulson is another great voice actor, he did the animaniacs and probably 100s of other characters.

iantimothy Posted: May 4th 2012

I like Walt Disney, John Lassetter, Nick Park, Chuck Jones, John Muir, Enos Mills, Don Bluth, Frank Thomas, Ollie Johnston, Ward Kimball, Ray Harryhausen, Art Clokey, Brad Bird, Glen Keane, Eric Goldberg, and Peter Lord, if I think of any more I will post it.

puppylove Posted: May 4th 2012

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok! :P

puppylove Posted: May 6th 2012

is there a celebrity u guys donnt like? someone thats not the biba cause i know pretty much EVERYONE hates the biba... i kinnah hate vanessa hudgers and myley cyrus. BLUH!

harryboy8080 Posted: May 7th 2012

I 100% agree with Ian. Before, I just listed people I was attracted to. 

Banjo Boy Posted: May 9th 2012

I'm amazed with Irene Ryan!

1flyingdog Posted: May 10th 2012

I think Nick Park is awesome he created Wallace and Gromit! 

puppylove Posted: May 11th 2012

but your not obsessed with him right? dot u have a crush o a celebrity maybe? :P

1flyingdog Posted: May 11th 2012

No not really i'm not obsessed with him but I love his work! I can't think of one at the moment when I do I will let you know! 

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: May 12th 2012

i love adele. she's so beautiful and her voice is sooooo good. she is one of the few celebrities around. and i love her album 19 and 21. i have to wait at least two years for her next one

The original Feathers Mcgraw Posted: May 20th 2012

IM A FAN OF.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[DRUM ROLL] ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................THE ORIGIN@L FE@THERS MCGR@W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S ME!! MY FAVORITE QUOTE:
 OH,NO ITS THE WERE-RABBIT! UNTIL NEXT TIME
-TRANSMISSON CUT OFF! 

yianni Posted: May 21st 2012

I hate 1 Direction no offence to people who like them sorry if you do puppylove or anyone else it's just i'm not the kind of person who likes them

puppylove Posted: May 21st 2012

pff! one direction but who do u LIKE? dont u have an inspiration from someone famouse or maybe  little crush perhaps?

puppylove Posted: May 21st 2012

and OFM, i didnt really understand what u said...

yianni Posted: May 22nd 2012

Jhon Butler the best guitarist in australia Is my god i even got to meet him!!!!

puppylove Posted: May 22nd 2012

wow really? your just blessed! your life just seems so perfect!!!

w&gfan75 Posted: May 23rd 2012

i forgot walt disney, craig McCraken, J G quintel, pendalten ward, and hanna barbara( 2 people)

w&gfan75 Posted: May 23rd 2012

oh and jhonen vasquez

puppylove Posted: May 25th 2012

what about jonny depp? i LOVE jonny depp. u guys like him too?

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.