Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » DID YOU LIKE WALLACE&GROMIT THE CURSE OF THE WERE RABBIT VIDEO GAME???

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 16 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 16.
Gromit5429 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 5th 2012

Please tell me what you thought about Wallace&Gromit The Curse of The Were Rabbit Video Game!!!!!

puppylove Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 5th 2012

its was AWESOME! hwen aardman makes a game, they take it into a whole new level! its got everything: hardness, longness, self will... it was awesome and i still have the play station cd to thi day.

Gromit5429 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 5th 2012

I have it for the original xbox its the best and i am still playing it did you find all the cards?

wandgfanatic Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 5th 2012

Still a brilliant game to this day! I have the ps2 version. 

puppylove Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 6th 2012

almost all of them, i got 200 out of 208. the problem is that theres a level thats just a total rip off that is lady totingtons woods level. I HATE IT!!!! that thing has a glich! im  shure of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i get 74 animal and there is an INVISABLE animal u still havev to catch!!! u can look everywhere repetevely and youll never find it! UGH! that forsaken level kills me everytime!!!

Gromit lad Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 6th 2012

I remember playing it! I freaked out when I saw the poster of it on the back of a magazine. I beat that so long ago with my friends. I wish they'd make another. I think thats the only time I could whack around Victor and some giant mutated chickens.

lad

Gromit5429 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 7th 2012

I agree puppylove the woods in lady totington was a rip. But in order to get the card you must climb the the trees. I also agree about the 74 animals the only thing i hate about it is when i get to 60 animals and then both of the drains close and i can't get them back open any advice.

puppylove Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 7th 2012

theres also that! u know what worse?! theres a mission your suppouse to get after u complete The woods from that guy... uh... that loses load of things... i dont remember his name but,... U CANT DO HIS TASK CAUSE U DIDNT COMPLETE TOTTINGTON'S!!!!!!!!!!!  i Wap them both for it! pratically i have to beg but still nothing changes! ist so UNFAIR!!!

msolter Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 7th 2012

I used to have it on a PS2 it was awsome!!!

cheesehead302 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 7th 2012

I wish they had a gamecube version because i don't have the right system to play it.

puppylove Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 7th 2012

u STILL have a gamecube??? that sooooooooooo old man!!!

Gromit5429 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 8th 2012

It may be an old system but its what gave people the idea to make these other cool devices such as the xbox, ps2, etc... 

puppylove Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 8th 2012

yeah u guess... what i REALLY wish i had was the wii u just because of mario, i LOVE mario but... i dont get the chance to play its games very frecuently... :-( vif play station had mario, i would get the psvita fror my birthday!

puppylove Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 8th 2012

not my birthday, cristmas xcause my birthday already passed april 16th

cheesehead302 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 8th 2012

Well accually, I have a Wii and a Gamecube. The Wii plays Gamecube and Wii games. P.S. The reason I still have a Gamecube is because it was my first accual game system and it means a lot to me!

hm. i guet it.my ps2 is almost dead... yeah, im gona throw it away

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.