Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » BEST AND WORST MOVIES

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 24 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 24.
Gromit5429 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 8th 2012

Tell me, whats your favorite movie.
Whats your least favorite movie.
What would you rate them out of 0-10.

w&gfan75 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 10th 2012

my favorite is the toy story trilogy-1673.5 9 3/4/10

least either diary of a wimpy kid 1&2 or the last airbender- -10007264948$&^#94760/1(not a typo)  

puppylove Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 10th 2012

last airbender: a movie i wish yould be burned,crushed, extingt and everyone that had soemthing to do with it to die in the most painful way. THATS how much i HATE it. its discusts me to even mention that thing. DANNY PHANTOM DESERVED A MOVIE MORE THAN THAT PIECE OF MOLDEN BALONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wandgfanatic Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 10th 2012

Fav movies - any by Disney, pixar and Wallace and Gromit

Least - seems I am not the only one who dislikes the movie mentioned above. 

Gromit5429 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 10th 2012

thank you for your comments 

cheesehead302 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 13th 2012

Puppylove, I aggree with you. I havn't accually watched the real life airbender movie, but it looked terrible. The cartoons are amaizing, though.

puppylove Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 13th 2012

i whant to kill the guy who makes the ...... cartoons and the guy that made that pice of .... movie!!! DANNY PHANTOM IS PIE BETTER!!!!!!

cheesehead302 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 14th 2012

Well, Ilike Danny Phantom, too. They should of never cut it off.

puppylove Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 14th 2012

no one remember him anymore.  even nick never shows his face what so ever anywhere anymore. they cut him off cause he didnt have enought episones!!!!!! now, that stupid butch hardman is making nothing but ........ ever since poof was born. why? why i ask! danny phantom was my life when i was younger! he was my everything!!!( creppy? nope) its not fair to let nick rememmber the olld cartoons that where also very good and just kick poor danny off like... like GARBAGE!!!! another reason why i hate that ava.... is cause  its also his faul!t!!!  he got the inpulse to stay just cause he had more episodes!!! its not fair!!! danny is so  much better  than so many thinngs they have today on nick like that PIECE OF F...... .... that is tuff puppy! its not funny, its not fun and completely boring!!! where was even a rebelion of danny phantom fans that fighted for the rights of the show to stay and i was one of those people but... u guess we didnt get .... . i miss him till this day and i bet loads of true fans do too

EmmyRed18 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 16th 2012

Favorite (Currently, subject to change): Either "Arthur Christmas" or "No Time For Sergeants"

Least Favorite: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Banjo Boy Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 17th 2012

My favorite movie is Return of the Beverly Hillbillies, but I'd probably only give it a7 or 8. My least favorite movie would be Santa Clause Conquers the Martians, which I'd give maybe a 2 (if I'm in a good mood). I have a thing for old movies with long titles.

cheesehead302 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 19th 2012

I'm gonna say it now to get it over with: All cartoon channels now are terrible. The reason, they aim for age groups now. Back in the 90s- the early 2000s, they didn't aim for age groups, they made what they thought was funny. You know, a little adult humor and a little kid humor. I mean look at early spongebob episodes andd newer ones. See the difference?

puppylove Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 19th 2012

i agree! FACT: there is and episode that spongebob and patrick go sell crabby patties in the submerine right? when there leaving the crusty crab heres spongebob's and patrick's conversation:

s: bye squidward, by mr crabs.... bye squidward( in a flurty way)

p: i said bye  squidward twice!

s:... i LIKE squidward...

WHAT! now THATS just wrong!!! and imagening the fact that little kids WATCHING this!!! THIS is the reason why my nethiews dont watch spongebob. I can watch it cause to me, a teen, this is kinnah funny but spongebob is a KIDS show!  or at least its was till the creater starded messing with this kind of .... spongebob just use to be so much better in the old days. today, they dont know what to make so they made this ....!!!! now im very angry just to talk about it! they lack in ORIGINALITY!!!    

yianni Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 22nd 2012

the simpsons have changed also they used to have all the awesome stuff now they've cut it all down so kids can watch it aswell!!!!!

cheesehead302 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 22nd 2012

And about spongebob being more for 3 year olds now, remember that one episode way back in the day. It was one of the best episodes ever, it was where mr. krabs thought he was old. So he stats hangin out with spongebob and patrick and then thay go on a panty raid and it turns out to mr krabs' mom? That was hillarious!

puppylove Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 22nd 2012

but not innapropriet. before, spongebob was decent,funny and lovable but today... its GARBIGE AND INDECENT!!!

wallace05man Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 25th 2012

that's just your opinion, my opinion is that all eras of Spongebob and Simpsons are absolutely hilarious 

cheesehead302 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 25th 2012

Well yeh, it's my, opinion. XD

wallace05man Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 25th 2012

and also, on a Simpsons behind the scenes video, the creators said they have always tried to put adult humour AND child humour in it, so they havn't just cut it down so kids can watch it

cheesehead302 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 25th 2012

Well yeh, I've like all the Simpsons.

puppylove Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 25th 2012

i like the simpsons very much but... i dont know much about the show or watch it very offen... i liked the movie thought! have the dvd.(pirated) hey! hers a fun fact! did u know that the simpsons has the world record for most episodes in a cartoon??? its true!

Yeh it's been on fer 20 plus years.

Banjo Boy Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 26th 2012

My favorite's got to be Return of the Beverly Hillbillies, and my least favorite is Santa Clause Conquers the Martians. The latter is so bad that there's no copyright on it, and you can watch the whole thing on YouTube for free.

w&gfan75 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 27th 2012

puppylove they've always thrown in little adult humour in cartoons just watch the powerpuff girls with HIM or the ed, edd n' eddy movie. they do it to appeal to many age groups it's really not all that new or suprising

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.