WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
1flyingdog Posted: May 11th 2012

Hello I would like to know what your favorite movies are. mine is Wallace and gromit,    Wall.e, Harry potter, Megamind, Despicable me,  How to train your dragon, wreck it ralph, UP, and Avengers. 

samuelhayward Posted: May 11th 2012

chicken run, pirates, the muppets, mr bean, fantastic mr fox, curse of the were rabbit, alvin and the chipmunks, but aardman are the best!

1flyingdog Posted: May 11th 2012

I agree samuelhayward aardman are the best! 

wallace05man Posted: May 11th 2012

Pirates, Avengers, Curse Of The Were-Rabbit, Spider-Man 3, Kick A*s, Punisher, The Dark Knight.

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Nov 16th 2012

rattatouille,the dark knight,slumdog millionaire and up

mmasonghi studios Posted: Nov 17th 2012

Don't bump old threads Aravind. 

Nathan M Posted: Nov 17th 2012

Harry Potter, The amazing Spider-man, 

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Nov 18th 2012

Wallace and Gromit, Mr Bean, Wall-e

23192319 Posted: Dec 29th 2012

Ultimit Spiderman, Unlimited Spiderman, Spectaculur Spiderman, Amazing Spiderman, Spiderman 1, Spiderman 2, Spiderman 3, Avengers, Despiceble Me, Mirror Mirror, Princess Bride                 ect. I am not a girly girl. But I am tomboy.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Dec 31st 2012

This isn't a discussion for this part of the forums

1flyingdog Posted: Jan 19th 2013

I know

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 20th 2013

Then y did u post it on here then

1flyingdog Posted: Jan 20th 2013

When I did it I thougt I posted on General Chat. Then soon after I saw that it is on Wallace & Gromit Chat. I can not swich forums. so that is why.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.