WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » WILL THERE BE A NEW MOVIE SOON?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 11 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 11.
Gromit02 Posted: May 14th 2012

Hello. Does anyone know when there will be a new W&G movie?

samuelhayward Posted: May 14th 2012

There are already loads of threads about this, but yes, there is the proms clips, the national trust thing, and wallace and gromit legends of golds movie aperently.

Gromit02 Posted: May 17th 2012

Thanks i was just wondering. thay have not dane a movie for a wille now. i hlop this legends of golds movie is good.  

samuelhayward Posted: May 17th 2012

might not be true, you know this internet can be a bit fishy sometimes. but i hope it's true too!

cheesehead302 Posted: May 17th 2012

Well accually, considering these are W and G films were talking about, it hasn't been long since they had a film. It was 2008 when a MOLAD was released and, think about: Every one had to wait 10 years for TCOTWR, so if it's a full length film like the website claimed it would take way more than 4 years. So there's my opinion on it.

wallace05man Posted: May 19th 2012

and world of invention in 2010

Gromit02 Posted: May 20th 2012

Thant was a TV show?

Devi Fitri Krisrera Posted: May 21st 2012

I don't know about it, but I hope it's true!

FROG MOUTH Posted: Jun 15th 2012

same here there should be books

yianni Posted: Jul 2nd 2012

I don't think it is katie said that nick was writing another script but not a wallace and gromit one

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Sep 6th 2012

the script thst you are saying i think it is the pirates? am i right? 

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.