Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » DISNEY OR DREAMWORKS?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 15 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 15.
cheesehead302 Posted: May 14th 2012

Who makes the best movies? Disney with Mickey Mouse and asorted movies about magic, or Dreamworks with Shreck, Puss in Boots, and other movies.

In my opinion, I like Dreamworks best. I used to like Disney ALOT when they made stuff about Mickey Mouse and stuff. I still like it, but not as much. 

puppylove Posted: May 14th 2012

dreamworks all the way!!!

harryboy8080 Posted: May 14th 2012

I'm not going to answer this one. I cannot decide! I love Disney, Disney Pixar, and Dreamworks!

Gromit5429 Posted: May 14th 2012

I agree with harryboy8080 it hard to decide because I also like Disney, Disney Pixar, and Dreamworks but if I had to choose just one i would have to say dreamworks.

iantimothy Posted: May 14th 2012

I am not a huge fan of dreamworks, I think they are a lot about the cheap jokes. 
It is all about the story and characters and I just don't think dreamworks stories are all that great sometimes. And sometimes I don't like their character designs, especially human characters.

I am a huge Disney fan though!  

puppylove Posted: May 14th 2012

iantimothy Posted: May 14th 2012

EmmyRed18 Posted: May 15th 2012

I don't judge by who put the movie out. I judge each individual movie on its own merit because generalizations are hard to make. For instance, some disney movies have a lot of cheap/crude jokes ("Cars", for one). I still like many Disney films, though. One of my favorite movies is a Dreamworks film, and it is a bit short on the cheap jokes and has a great focus on the skill of the animation, the score, and the emotions of the characters. (I am referring, of course, to "How to Train Your Dragon.") My all-time favorite animated movie, as it currently stands, is neither disney nor dreamworks but Sony, and that's "Arthur Christmas". Again, I judge by the skill of the animation, the relationships/emotions/likability of the characters, and the score.

harryboy8080 Posted: May 15th 2012

I actually am going to pick Disney. Eventhough there are a couple Dreamworks films I love (especially "How to Train Your Dragon" and "Prince of Egypt") I still love the magic of Disney more.

cheesehead302 Posted: May 15th 2012

Well acually, I don't pick Dreamworks for How to Train Your Dragon, I just hate that movie.

puppylove Posted: May 15th 2012

why? whats wrong with it? dont like mythological creatures? i LOVE mythological creatures specially dragons!!!

puppylove Posted: May 15th 2012

and i dont also judje the person that makes the movie but i like QUALITY, something disney is missing out lately since thet had to put series in the picture >:<

yianni Posted: May 21st 2012

Dream works

w&gfan75 Posted: May 22nd 2012

disney all the way

puppylove Posted: May 22nd 2012

change disney to dreamworks and... THAT EXACLY WHAT I SAID!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.