GENERAL CHAT » WHO LOVES POKEMON!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 27 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 27.
1flyingdog Posted: May 15th 2012

who loves pokemon? I love pokemon!I love Pokemon the game, I have Nintendo DS Pokemon white, the cards, and pokemon video's too! I have loved pokemon ever since I was 6!  

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: May 16th 2012

i hate pokemon

1flyingdog Posted: May 16th 2012

WHAT!? 

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: May 16th 2012

i hate pokemon. simple as

puppylove Posted: May 16th 2012

wow, i predicted that sooner or later since u told me in my smosh fan threat that u liked pokemon u where gonna make a threat like this.... im kinnah good for that kind of thing and... yeah! i like pokemon! always have but didnt get a chance to watch the episodes after that blue hared girl came in... :/ so i stopped

puppylove Posted: May 16th 2012

but why do u "hate" pokemon tecnotrousers???

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: May 17th 2012

i just do

puppylove Posted: May 17th 2012

but u got to have a reason for "hating it". u cant hate something just cause. maybe u just dont like it.

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Nov 16th 2012

i love pokemon very much its so cool!!

cheesehead302 Posted: Nov 20th 2012

Pokemon is good, but this is me saying that after playing 1 Pokemon game 4 years back. I'll have to start playing it...

Nathan M Posted: Nov 26th 2012

I used to like Pokemon, but then it faded away for me. I used to collect the cards  

cheesehead302 Posted: Nov 26th 2012

Oh and I used to coect the cards, too. I actually still have a tin full.

tre01 Posted: Dec 2nd 2012

Well that escalated quickly! lol

I still play the games, and watch the show in Japanese with subs. The English dub was pretty much killed off for me when it changed dubbing company in 2006 and all the voice cast was changed.

cheesehead302 Posted: Dec 2nd 2012

I found a gameboy color with a game in it at a thrift store. The game was pokemon yellow special pikachu eddition. When I looked up the price, it goes for 30 bucks on ebay. But I think I'm gonna keep it, it's a nice addition to the collection.

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Dec 3rd 2012

i too had the cards,but i lost it

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 7th 2012

i used to like pokemon but... huh! only the original 100!(nerd meme)

1flyingdog Posted: Feb 27th 2013
Victini

Victini!

1flyingdog Posted: Mar 8th 2013

daisychimp Posted: Mar 9th 2013

I've never really played it!

1flyingdog Posted: Mar 9th 2013

1flyingdog Posted: Mar 14th 2013
:)

Gromit lad Posted: Mar 15th 2013

That used to be the coolest thing ever! The characters are kind of still in my head, I hear about people at school who still play it, and I'm pretty sure they renewed everything. I just remember the toys, cards, and a lot of confusion. Lol, because the kids who were older than me then were super good at it around that time, and I didn't know how to play the card game... well.

Adam444 Posted: Mar 15th 2013

I do, Pikachu is the best

FROG MOUTH Posted: Apr 20th 2013

shore pokemon is my favourite thing')">')">')">')">')">cheese

ARC-1999816 Posted: Apr 21st 2013

I haven't seen it in a long time but I like to watch it.  : )

Jose Antonio Posted: Apr 26th 2013

wuy not pikachu

wghtmf Posted: May 14th 2013

I love Pokémon games!  

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.