Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » DEPRESSION

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 3 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 3.
puppylove Posted: May 20th 2012

hey guys, i made a threat about "where u wanted to vacation to the most" and there i mentioned that i was going to travel to universal, disnay and all thos places. well.. i wount anymore. my dad is facing finantial problems so he said i wount be going anywhere this summer. its funny, they always do that ot me, they always promise me things, promise me that i will go somewhere at summer, that i wount just be staying at home with nothing to do just staring at the computer or television witch is pratically my life out of school. shure, i do other things like drama class and use to do tennis but... it stilll feels empty. i dont like sports and dont find them fun, i was only doing tennis to give mum some piece in her mind. i just wish they would just stop doing this, getting my hopes up, making me dream and then... poof, its gone.everything i looked for this summer,gone. most of u might not understand my agony and sadness because your parent are probably very well benefited and well finantially so u could always be thankfull for them never letting your hopes up and failing a promise. so i write here my feelings with no real purpouse but just feeling like i need a place to put it down a bit. if u would like to say something u can. maybe u do know how this feels, maybe your not american or brittish that live in a perfecly good ambient where u have something to do or a place to go on your boring times not like me. i said i liven in bolivia for the moment and most of u probably dont know where it is.i suggest u look in a map. its a place much like paraguay. its not a rick city, theres not much to do, and there very disevoluated. its a place where u still see people on the streats... anyways, its not fun. so... yeah. pretty much my summer( here winter) will be getting fatter like a bear on hibernation and sleeping most of my time.this is my reallity, this is puppyloves reallity. i present u adara.

cheesehead302 Posted: May 20th 2012

I KNOW ACCACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN!

puppylove Posted: May 20th 2012

try this happening to u every year cheesehead

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.