Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » RAY HARRYHOUSEN IS AN ANIMATORS GOD

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 29 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 29.
yianni Posted: May 23rd 2012

Ray HarryHousen is an animators god he is the god of 3d animation (like wallace and gromit)
he is still alive at the age of 91 and has sat in aardmans canteen food place and talked to peter lord nick park and david sproxton!!! 

puppylove Posted: May 23rd 2012

and your objective with the threat is???...

iantimothy Posted: May 23rd 2012

I think the objective is to glorify the amazing talent that Ray Harryhausen has. Harryhausen is complete pioneer and changed the world of animation, film and special effects. Ray is one of the gems of the world and it is amazing that at 91 he is still going strong, he also seems like he is such a nice person. 

I am lucky to have had my work in an exhibit one table away from Harryhausen's work. It is amazing to see the puppets that he used to create some of the greatest animation in history. I also know someone who is very good friends with Ray.  

puppylove Posted: May 23rd 2012

i think peter sallis is also 91 or 92...

harryboy8080 Posted: May 25th 2012

Ray HarryHousen is amazing. I could type up a whole paragraph like Ian but I'm lazy so I'll leave it at that.

And Puppylove, insight of all the threads you create that really in my opinion are kind of spamming the site, you shouldn't  bad mouth this one.

iantimothy Posted: May 25th 2012

I think it is fairly safe to say that without Harryhausen we wouldn't have Wallace and Gramit

puppylove Posted: May 25th 2012

HEY! i didnt say anything bad about him! how could i? i didnt even know who he was  before this threat!(dont judge me) and sinnce hes a nice guy and did something cool, why would i say bad things about him??? and I AM NOT A SPAMMER!!!( not always at least)

harryboy8080 Posted: May 25th 2012

I agree Ian. And puppylove, I know you're not a spammer, I just meant you acted like this thread had no objective, which dozens of threads don't (including one's you have made), and I was trying to point that out. Let's not argue.

puppylove Posted: May 25th 2012

i said SPECIFICLY my threats are spammer!no, u said they where SPAMMING the site!!! u can be really mean/rude too harry if u havent noticed it already. and i didnt ACT like anything i ASKED witch is different even sounding like its not. im not te only one that has to be careful with their words harry.

yianni Posted: May 26th 2012

ok can we get back to the subject!!!!

harryboy8080 Posted: May 26th 2012

Gladly.

puppylove Posted: May 26th 2012

shure.

whats his origins? is he american, brittish, australian...

cheesehead302 Posted: May 26th 2012

Accualy I think Peter Salis is 93. Unless he's had a birthday since I looked that up. It's gonna suck when he dies. I'm gonna hate it when he dies. Who can pitch their voice like Wallace's. I mean Wallace's voice isn't the reason he's so epic.

yianni Posted: May 26th 2012

american

harryboy8080 Posted: May 26th 2012

Well, in that new wallace and gromit advert, it's not Peter Sallis.

i hope he peter lives for a little while more. i just wish he could be a bit yournger... it wount be the same if he passes away

Yeh, forgot about that new short with Ben Whitehead in it.

who?

He was the voice of wallace in 1 or 2 movies.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... which ones?

ummmmm.... not sure..... Wrong Trousers? I donno.....

nah, i dont think it was the wrong thousers cause in the credits it shows peter's name so...

OOkKKKkkkkkkk..... not sure lol

iantimothy Posted: May 27th 2012

Peter has done Wallace for anything major like the shorts or movies, Ben voices Wallace for commercials and the video games though

puppylove Posted: May 27th 2012

ahhhhhhhhhhh. that makes more sence! thanks! so... he like... made wallace's voice for games like curse of the were rabbit and project zoo right? how are their voices so familiar? is their a computer generation involved?

cheesehead302 Posted: May 27th 2012

Ok then. I coudnt remeber. 

puppylove Posted: May 27th 2012

oh, just in case anyone wuz wondering, the new pic i hav is my dog cindy, the one that has the same birthyear as gromit!!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.