Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » TV OF COMPUTER

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 14 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 14.
puppylove Posted: May 26th 2012

if u could only live your life with only the tv or only the computer, which one would you stay with and why? i would stay with the computer cause it gives u everything u need to survive... entertainment and immidiet info

sorry OR computer

cheesehead302 Posted: May 26th 2012

I would also stay with the computer. I live on it. And plus we downgraded our tv package and nothings on.

i guess we younger people prefer the computer and the older ones prefer the tv... but i wonder of the middle thought...

cheesehead302 Posted: May 26th 2012

Yeh, my dad would die without his tv.

wandgfanatic Posted: May 27th 2012

Computer hands down.  You can watch tv programmes, play games and lots more on the computer.

Gromits little bro Posted: May 29th 2012

Computer, you can watch tv on computer...

1flyingdog Posted: Jun 1st 2012

Computer!  

yianni Posted: Jun 2nd 2012

computer and tv

icy blue Posted: Jun 2nd 2012

i will get a real life and enjoy the wonders of the universe

puppylove Posted: Jun 2nd 2012

decent answer icy blue and yianni, u have to choose ONE.  thats the point of the threat

Nathan M Posted: Jun 3rd 2012

Computer

puppylove Posted: Jun 3rd 2012

it would be very different for a person to prefer the tv. u know, someone young. before i wuz 13, i used to prefer computers and be all about the tv...

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.