Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » HAVE YOU EVER MET ANY FAMOUS PEOPLE?

Oldest
Previous
1 2
There are 64 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 50.
lovetottie Posted: May 28th 2012

I got invited to Vivienne Westwoods fashion show in febuary and I saw Rita Ora ,Heston Blumenthal and nick roads.
and I met some of Viviennes family.

Look up on google, Coolearth and Vivienne westwood get a life (viviennes website) for info on what some of the people I saw are doing.    

puppylove Posted: May 28th 2012

i think theres already a threat for this. even if not in the right place.

lovetottie Posted: May 28th 2012

what do you mean?

iantimothy Posted: May 28th 2012

There is already a thread about a similar topic. http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/4179/1

And puppylove, that thread was created before we had the General Chat Forum. So when it was created that was more of a forum for general topics. 

puppylove Posted: May 28th 2012

...k.

w&gfan75 Posted: May 29th 2012

i got to meet the voice of winnie the pooh and tigger

w&gfan75 Posted: May 29th 2012

i know his name but they won't let me put it

Gromits little bro Posted: May 29th 2012

Seriously Aardman? SERIOUSLY???
Jim Comeings, but the surname is spelt different :) 

LoveShaun19 Posted: May 29th 2012

I once met the guy who does the weather on one of the American news channels;his name is Steve Uttleson. I don't know if that counts as famous, but he is very recognizable. :)

yianni Posted: Jun 1st 2012

I have met australias most famous guitarist Jhon Butler

lovetottie Posted: Jun 2nd 2012

awsome

w&gfan75 Posted: Jun 3rd 2012

i also got to meet the voice of bubbles from the powerpuff girls tara strong. i got my season 1 dvd signed by her and i got my comic expo badge signed by the guy i metioned earlier

Nathan M Posted: Jun 3rd 2012

Ive met the chucklebrothers (Barry and Paul) after watching them perform.

I have also met nick park in London, Hamleys toy shop and got a copy of "fleeced" boardgame signed. 

I have also seen harry potter actors such as Matthew Lewis, evanna lynch, warwick davis, Natalia Tena and finnaly Mark williams

puppylove Posted: Jun 3rd 2012

if i could meet someone famouse, i would want to meet:

1st: josh hucherson

2nd: jonny depp
3rd: ian hecox

4th:andy griffiths

5th: ray william johnson

those are my top 5 :D 2 of them are youtube celebrities,2 are actors and one is a writter.          

yianni Posted: Jun 4th 2012

I've met andy griffiths and his illustrator terry denton!!

puppylove Posted: Jun 4th 2012

WHAT!!!!! LYER!!!!! >_<. prove it!

wallace05man Posted: Jun 4th 2012

i don't think they were lying, 

wandgfanatic Posted: Jun 4th 2012

Keith Chegwin and Brian Connelly

puppylove Posted: Jun 4th 2012

prove prove prove!!!

yianni Posted: Jun 5th 2012

who's lying

wandgfanatic Posted: Jun 5th 2012

I was little at the time and there was a street party and someone won a competition hence the two celebs.

puppylove Posted: Jun 5th 2012

u are yianni!!!!! i talked about him before and u never mentioned MEETING my favorite autror!!! prove u meet him!!! shurely u have to have a pic or something!

yianni Posted: Jun 6th 2012

i do ill put it up soon i need to scan it

puppylove Posted: Jun 6th 2012

alright. if u see him again, ask him if he ever got a letter from a girl named adara and if he could please writeback.

yianni Posted: Jun 6th 2012

ok k

Fionah Posted: Jun 7th 2012

I havent met anyone really famous. I have met the Chuckle Brothers, David Jason and other members of Only Fools and Horses, Ken Dodd, David Troughton, Sue Barker and a few others

puppylove Posted: Jun 7th 2012

the closer famous people contact i got was: smosh answering me a question about shut up cartoons on my birthday, indie from my music replying on my comment and josh hucherson answering me twice on facebook. :3. that happenes yesturday and the day after <3

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jun 8th 2012

but u haven't actually met anyone

puppylove Posted: Jun 8th 2012

... no!

LoveShaun19 Posted: Jun 13th 2012

Fionah!! You met David Jason?! That's awsome! I'm really jealous. :) I don't know a lot of his works but he was on an old comedy programme called " Do Not Adjust Your Set", which I just got on dvd a while back. He is really funny in it. :) This show is kind of famous, because about half of the cast of another famous comedy programme " Monty Python's flying Circus", acted on " Do Not adjust Your set" before doing Monty Python. Your should look up the show. How long ago was it that you met him? I'm a huge comedy geek so I tend to know older/obscure shows, and the actors who were on them are like my famous people, although some people might not know them ( at least, people in America,where I live don't know a lot of the older British ones I like) I would be  more excited to meet an actor from an old comedy show than I would be if I met a prime minister or president. :D Who are the " few others" you've met? I might know of them.

EmmyRed18 Posted: Jun 13th 2012

I met the weatherman from my local news station once (Steve Udelson).

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 13th 2012

David Jason is a national treasure, but he isn't knownKerr at all for that program, he is best known for his role as Del-Boy in only fools and horses, one of the legendary comedy series in this country. He is also famous for shows like open all hours, the darling buds of may and a touch of frost!!!!!

LoveShaun19 Posted: Jun 13th 2012

Like I said, I'n a comedy geek so I actually got introduced to some of his work ( Do not adjust your set), because I like Monty Python. :) I might have to check out some of his other stuff. :)

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 13th 2012

Do, they're hilarious, although the humour is rather British on the comedies he's on like open all hours

LoveShaun19 Posted: Jun 14th 2012

That's fine! I Love British humor. :) ( Have you ever watched " Monty Python" or " The Goodies" ?)

23192319 Posted: Jul 28th 2012

My mom met a weatherman once. I met news woman at a home and garden show.

Fionah Posted: Jul 30th 2012

I met David Jason at a Chuckle Brothers show in January 2011. The others are Paul Barber (Denzil), Dan Peacock (Mental Mickey), Nick Stringer,  John Challis(Boycie) and Patrick Murray(mickey pearce) and Rory bremner was at the chuckle brothers

samuelhayward Posted: Aug 9th 2012

I met Merlin Crossingham and Jim Parkrn from Aardman

wallace05man Posted: Aug 10th 2012

you're so lucky!! how did you meet them?

samuelhayward Posted: Aug 11th 2012

I went to a workshop in a place called Shepton Mallet, Merlin did a talk and so did Jim.

I got to hold the real wallace and ask Merlin a few questions.

samuelhayward Posted: Aug 11th 2012

Also, a few days later there was a gromit workshop ie how to make a gromit, and I think they thought my gromit was the best, so a man came and took a photo of me and my brothers next to Jim parkrn. The next thing we knew we were in the local paper!

mmasonghi studios Posted: Aug 12th 2012

i'm close friends with a almost olympian Tony Doles this is him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uffP649IVkE&list=FL7-ykjkRoMRbl3tD13NB1zw&index=15&feature=plpp_video
He made it to the 2007 U.S. nationals 

yianni Posted: Aug 13th 2012

I've met Lisa Weightman from london olympics 2012. She is from the australian team and she lives near me

Bambooski Posted: Aug 13th 2012

Bradley James, Colin Morgan, Katie McGrath

samuelhayward Posted: Aug 17th 2012

Ooh, ever heard of Gareth Malone? He did Big performance 1 and 2 for cbbc, and he also did a singing series with adults, I once went to a singing workshop with him, and got the front row, I managed to have a chat with him, well I say a chat- he asked me ny name- and then he shook my hand and said good to meet you!

lovetottie Posted: Oct 27th 2012

wow

wilsonm Posted: Oct 27th 2012

i have met a beand called the scarlez and marykate and ashley and if u dont belive me i go there singed pics

tre01 Posted: Nov 2nd 2012

The Chuckle Bros, David Walliams, Anthony Head, Richard Hammond, James May, Jeremy Clarkson.

I'd love to meet Jim C. I love the many characters he voices.

Angry kid Posted: Nov 3rd 2012

Yes i have the doctor who assistant and
ben from eastenders 

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Nov 4th 2012

i have met a famous scientist and a president of india,APJ Abdul Kalam

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.