Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » CGI ANIMATION

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 16 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 16.
cheesehead302 Posted: May 28th 2012

Well, this thread is talk about what you think about CGI (Computer Generated) animation. Personaly, I think MOST of the time CGI charcter are extremly ugly. They just take the life out of the film. Traditional hand drawn/ 2d animation is MOST OF THE TIME awesome. Same thing with stop motion. Hand drawn and stop motion animation have that homemade, memorable feel to them. There expressions are great, and really capture the emotion. Don't get me wrong: Some CGI moves are awesome, if the characters are detailed and have good emotion and feeling. Like if you have a CGI model that's just basicly 2 circles for the head and body and 4 sticks for the legs and arms then that isn't something you want to look at. But hay, it's my oppinion, what do you think about CGI animation?

Gromits little bro Posted: May 29th 2012

I think Pixar cgi is very charming. 

harryboy8080 Posted: May 29th 2012

Cheesehead, you are saying that poorly done CGI looks bad and is a pain to watch, I feel the same way with any animation. But, sometimes, CGI can creep me out and almost scare me because it looks so weird/bad.

Haha.

w&gfan75 Posted: May 29th 2012

while i do think cgi is taking over the market, i'm with gromits little bro i love pixar's animation it is brilliant

puppylove Posted: May 29th 2012

i REALLY dont know how i feel about this...

puppylove Posted: May 29th 2012

its all just fine to me

cheesehead302 Posted: May 29th 2012

I think I kinda feel like harryboy, just to explain a little better.

Nathan M Posted: Jun 8th 2012

I think CGI is really good, but depends how they make it

puppylove Posted: Jun 8th 2012

O.o. man, for a sec i thought u where emma! she never comments anymore :/

wallace05man Posted: Jun 9th 2012

who's emma

puppylove Posted: Jun 9th 2012

one of the aardman staff peeps. she posts the winners of the creation of the month thing... sorry, i mean ellie. O.o. i confuse names... pretty offen

icy blue Posted: Jun 10th 2012

Please Please Please visit,
 http://wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/50072/1

wallace05man Posted: Jun 10th 2012

oh, ellie M, she's never here anymore

puppylove Posted: Jun 10th 2012

someone is getting desperate...

wallace05man Posted: Jun 11th 2012

who?

puppylove Posted: Jun 11th 2012

icy blue :3

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.