Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » HOW DO YOU INSERT SOUND IN YOUR ANIMATION?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 7th 2012

I like to know how. I am using my 14 day free trial and i want to know how to put sounds in your animation.  Not recording sounds but putting sounds like Wallace voice that I downloaded.  Please help me. Thanks!!!

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 7th 2012

Free trial of what?

Nathan M Posted: Jun 7th 2012

there should be a sound layer that you put it onto, should be near the video layer like underneath but depends what software. I think you need to import it first from the location in your computer.

samuelhayward Posted: Jun 7th 2012

you can't do sound on animate it, you will have to download magpie pro, and import it into there where you can listen to every sylable and move or replace the mouth accordingly.  

Animate it.

I tried to import into the animate it then i don't know how to use it.

samuelhayward Posted: Jun 8th 2012

like i said try searching in google for magpie pro

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 8th 2012

ok

Fionah Posted: Jun 9th 2012

I add sound on Windows Live Movie Maker

gromitomatic Posted: Jun 11th 2012

if you have about 30,40,50 pounds, you can buy Claymation Studio 3.0 Deluxe. It's great and quite cheap for it's stuff.
And you can add sound and onion skins, oh and blue and green backgroung screen too.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.