Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » CAN I DELETE MY CREATION

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 3 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 3.
Maisie Young Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jun 11th 2012

Hello, I've got a new you tube page that i post my videos off, but there's two videos on here that are just sitting there and can't be viewed because they're from my old account, is there any was I can delete them? 

KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jun 13th 2012

Hi there, it's fine to leave them there but if you'd like us to delete them, please let us know from your other account and we'll take them down!

Maisie Young Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jun 13th 2012

Oh, thank you! Umm they're on my old you tube account but on this aardman account. It's Peter Penguin and Ricky's guide to the garden I'd like deleted please 

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.