Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » QUESION?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
puppylove Posted: Jun 11th 2012

is this month's winners gonna be only the gromit modles? i know theres a competition but i still dont quite get it. can any of u explain it to me shortly? thanks :3

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 11th 2012

It's a separate competition. They normal creations competition is stillgoingahead, but the Gromit one is in addition to it, and is being run in conjunction with the Natioanl Trust, which is a company the protects some heritage sites. 

soo... there will be a seperate reward 4 the gromit modles and the normal creations?

grachi

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 12th 2012

Yeah :)

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jun 12th 2012

There will be two separate competitions.  One is the monthly one and the other is the Gromit model making.  It is just like last time the top bun competition. There will be only I think 1 winner for the Gromit model-making.

KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Jun 12th 2012

Have a look here for more about the Gromit model competition! http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/50014

puppylove Posted: Jun 12th 2012

thanks people :3

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.