GENERAL CHAT » RE PRINTS OF DRAWINGS FROM CRACKING CONTRAPTION MANUALS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There is 1 reply to this discussion. Why not add another?
16gromit48 Posted: Jun 18th 2012

Hi all, its 16gromit48 here from "down under", Perth, WA.

Any chance of getting together and encouraging Wal and Grom to use the "Pronto Printing machine to run of some prints of the line deawings from the 2 manuals??
I would be really interested in prints of Wal's bike/sidecar, the bakery delivery van especially.
The simple reason being, I have my motorcycle registered as WAL 1, and my car as DOH NUT5, ( I did try to get HOP 2 IT, but unfortunatly, someone else has that rego number over here).

anyway just a thought, the drawings are really special, and its a shame to have them all enclosed in book form, they should be on view for everyone to see them.

Anyway, have a cracking good time, very best regards from Perth.

I have been making a "Bowl-o-Matic", just improve our batting for the next Ashes Series!!??

yianni Posted: Jun 20th 2012

od you live in australia so do I!!!!

I live in melbourn 

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.