Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » VISIT AADMAN????

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 19 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 19.
yianni Posted: Jul 1st 2012

if i were to go to bristol england would i be able to just walk in and ask to meet nick park or have a tour or do you have to win somthing in order to do it like if it was your birthday wish please help aardman staff or anyone else

samuelhayward Posted: Jul 2nd 2012

no, this is not possible. I actually phoned up and asked a while back. they said if they let one person in they'd have to let everyone else in and then they'd have coach loads of people. Though there are sometimes competitions, in fact the closing date of the laxst one was the 30th of June just gone.

yianni Posted: Jul 2nd 2012

thanks samuel
yeah I know about hte comps but so you can't even meet nick???

samuelhayward Posted: Jul 2nd 2012

If he was there you could yes

Fionah Posted: Jul 2nd 2012

I went to Bristol but I just stood outside and tried to look through the window

puppylove Posted: Jul 2nd 2012

u say it like meeting a celebrity is the easiest thing in the planet! u might have been born in a golden nest yianni but thats not how things work. meeting nick is something BIG! celebrities dont like to be bothered. u can only see them but it would be too much to actually TALK to the person.

Yeah i know im going to ring them up and see if i could talk to nick or peter or david but i dought I'll be able to

but still it's worth a try 

my dad's friend know's the person who invented aardmans film program they use atleast ill be able to meet someone from aardman oh and i am going to meet the most famouse clay animator in australia!!!! isn't that awesome!!

his name is Adam Elliot he created a film called 'harvy krumpet' and a film called 'Mary and Max'

puppylove Posted: Jul 3rd 2012

-_- well good for you! what else? u went to vid con? u do whatever u want? are u going to a nice vacation this summer? then are u gonna tell everyone u know how awesome it was?

yianni Posted: Jul 3rd 2012

why are you hating me now and i don't do whatever i want.

yianni Posted: Jul 3rd 2012

I am not going on vacation I've never even heard of vid conplease don't start hating me i'll stop watever is making you anoyed

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jul 3rd 2012

i think puppylove might be taking it as bragging and just trying to make other people jealous by saying about how lucky u r and how awesome everything u do is, i gotta say i dont mind but it is starting to get kinda annoying

wallace05man Posted: Jul 3rd 2012

@yianni you're meeting the guy who made Mary & Max? i loved that film!

I CRIED SO MUCH DURING THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!! IT GOT ME IN A EMOTIONAL MESS WORST THEN MARLEY AND ME!!! it was beutiful!

and i agree completely with what mrtecnothousers said. pratically, its EXACLY what he said! u should cut it out man! u are like a rich person bragging about having everythig in the palm of your hands! no body likes that! ibet u didnt even know what i meant by being born in a golden nest! what your doing, is an indiret way of bragging so CUT IT OUT before i loose it! trust me, ive lost it here before and im not a fraid to do it again. it aint pretty and not even i like it!( i liked to say that prestion is pratically my in dead serious face)

yianni Posted: Jul 6th 2012

ok i'll cut it out no hard fellings everyone

and yeah marie and max makes people pretty emotional 

KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Jul 6th 2012

Puppylove - this site has moderators to tell people what is and isn't allowed. If you think someone is breaking the house rules feel free to tell a member of staff, but please don't send threatening messages to other users. We will have to put your messages on moderation until you can keep your posts within the house rules.

yianni Posted: Jul 6th 2012

dont worry kirsten she isnt writing threatening messages she's just telling me that i should stop "bragging"

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.