GENERAL CHAT » I HAVENT BEEN RECIEVING WALLACE AND GROMIT NEWS LETTERS AND IM SIGNED UP

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 18 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 18.
yianni Posted: Jul 11th 2012

please help

samuelhayward Posted: Jul 11th 2012

When you signed up did you tick the box to say you wanted to receive it? I did on the shaun the sheep website, but I'm not getting the shaun the sheep newsletter, so I know how you feel.

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Jul 11th 2012

btw i get mine at the end of the month so you might as well 

yianni Posted: Jul 11th 2012

yeah but I have only recieved two this year

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Jul 17th 2012

well email aardman about this @yianni

Devi Fitri Krisrera Posted: Jul 17th 2012

Last I get newsletters in issue 52!

KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Jul 18th 2012

Have you changed your email address yianni? We've got you on the newsletter list! Let us know, and have a check of your spam / junk mail inbox just incase it's going there.

yianni Posted: Jul 18th 2012

ok thanks kirsten

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jul 19th 2012

kirsten i signed up when i joined almost 9 months ago and i haven't received a single newsletter! i have only ever had the one email adress so i don't understand why i never got any

samuelhayward Posted: Jul 19th 2012

kirsten can you sort me a shaun the sheep newsletter? i've been signed up longer than i can remember

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jul 31st 2012

This also happened to me. You may check in your spam or trash in your email. Mine was in the trash. You just have to change a little bit settings in your email. what kind of email do you use? Gmail or Yahoo!  ?

yianni Posted: Aug 1st 2012

yahoo

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Aug 1st 2012

Did you try doing what i was saying? 

yianni Posted: Aug 2nd 2012

yep and I just recieved the last few news letters thanx

KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Aug 2nd 2012

samuelhayward - sign up for the Shaun newsletter here! http://www.shaunthesheep.com/user/registration_newsletter

yianni - glad you've found them! Just add our email to your 'safe' list and it should arrive in your main inbox next time :)

MrTechnoTrousers - you're on the newsletter list too so maybe check your spam / junk mail as well? If you can't find them there let me know!

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Aug 5th 2012

kirsten - i hav checked all of my emails including the spam and trash etc but can still not find anything

ione Posted: Aug 8th 2012

kirsten i dont get them ether

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Aug 8th 2012

Yes, I haven't got one since June

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.