Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » W&G FAN FROM GERMANY - W&G STUDIO IN BRISTOL

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 11 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 11.
Jumping Jack Flash Posted: Sep 29th 2007

Hello
I'm a W&G fan from Germany and write news about the films, the internet sites including shaun in my german site and blog. It started with the BBC-Films. I have the videos, DVDs.

I visited my godparents in Brisrol January 2005 and we were looking for the W&G Studio in Bristol. It's not open to the public, but I could make a picture with "The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit" - see attached picture.
Thanks to all of the Studio-Team for making this great clips and films.
I like all the characters, but my favorate character is gromit.

Visited the Aardman Studio in Bristol Jan 2005

Jumping Jack Flash Posted: Oct 3rd 2007

Nice to hear that Aardman is getting a new building in Bristol. If you will have tours for the public I will come to visit you again.

Wishing you the best for the future...
:)

Addeax Posted: Oct 3rd 2007

Hi, I live also in Germany and I wished I had also godparents in Bristol or anywhere in Britain. :)

Jumping Jack Flash Posted: Oct 5th 2007

I'm a Europeen...you know...

When my godparents were on their honeymoon they met my parents in Germany. So I got my british connection.
I have also french connection, because my mother is from France. I have the german and french nationality.

So that's enough private talking.
:D

Addeax Posted: Oct 5th 2007

I saw a British family in my shopping center today. Fathar, mother and 2 fat/thick daughters. I heard many British people are a little fat. Because they eat so often fish and chips. True?
However, any day, maybe, I'll see that country.

GromitGirl Posted: Oct 6th 2007

no not many people eat fish and chips lots of thm are thin very thin . .

Jumping Jack Flash Posted: Oct 6th 2007

The english people I know - are not fat.
When I'm in England I love to eat apple crumble.
If somebody only thinks of Germans with leather-trousers in (from the south of germany) - he could think Germans are fat.
The vegetables in England are a bit greener than else-where...

connor gorman Posted: Oct 6th 2007

am british but im not fat

animation boy Posted: Oct 6th 2007

british people are slim.

However the americans are trying to change that.

Addeax Posted: Oct 6th 2007

Obviously there are also a few slim people. I was afraid all British daughters are fat.
But what I like of the British is that they are very tactful. The French tourist in my town cannot walk silent through the city. Making always noise. But the British are like a breeze, the French like a storm.

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 8th 2008

Hello Addeax!:)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.