Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » HOW DID YOU GET INTO WALLACE AND GROMIT?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 12 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 12.
gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Aug 3rd 2012

My love for wallace and gromit came out of an obsession with dogs when I was about 7. Any one else?

wallace05man Posted: Aug 3rd 2012

i've been a fan for as long as i can remember

evastar7 Posted: Aug 3rd 2012

well same with wallace05man my first ever flim i watched from wallace and gromit was a grand dayout.

wandgfanatic Posted: Aug 3rd 2012

I got into Wallace and Gromit because of the animation, the characters and the hilarious storylines.  It was the first clay animation I saw and I have loved animation ever since.  .  

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Aug 4th 2012

I started liking & like this:

My unlce who lives in UK made a visit to us here in the Philippines. He let me watch a movie entitled " Curse of the Were Rabbit". I really liked it. I watched it when was like about  5 or 6 years old. Then when i was 10 years old I just saw in cartoon network Wallace and Gromit Grand day out and The wrong trousers! Thats the time I really grew so much interest in Wallace and gromit. I even let my uncle send me Wallace and Gromit stuff from UK since the time i first watched the movie. 

iantimothy Posted: Aug 4th 2012

My parent's first date was the Spike and Mike Film Festival in San Francisco, which was the United States Premier of Wallace and Gromit and Creature Comforts.

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Aug 4th 2012

Oh, does anyone know anyone in person who is a big fan of Wallace and gromit because apart from everyone on here I don't know anyone.

evastar7 Posted: Aug 4th 2012

wallace and gromit is such a classsic to me and also makes me laugh no matter how many times a i watch it.!

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Aug 5th 2012

I agree!!!

cleasby99 Posted: Aug 6th 2012

I started to get into when my dad explained how stopmotion works to me and he said 'Wallace and Gromit is the best example'. I had seen W&G before that but i hadn't really been interested

Nathan M Posted: Aug 6th 2012

I remember seeing a VHS (video tape) at the co-op of a grand day out when I was younger - I never looked back 

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Jan 4th 2013

i got it because i saw  cracking contraptions and it attracted me here!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.