Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

ARTS, CRAFTS & COOKERY » PAPER MODELS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
Audrey2 Posted: Jan 28th 2008

this is a paper model of the robot from A Grand Day Out, I thought this would be the place to find the most people interested in this particular robot. The attached image is part one...

And this is part 2...
I will probably make more models for you guys if you are interested.

cavor Posted: Jan 28th 2008

A paper W&G Rocket woul be just grand, what do you think!!:D

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 28th 2008

Sure would be!;)

I was looking for pictures of the rocket to base to model around when I came across this:
http://papercraftparadise.blogspot.com/2008/01/wallace-and-gromit-rocket-papercraft.html
It seems someone beat me to the idea!

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 29th 2008

Well spotted Audrey2! The cooker and rocket both look great, and it's great inspiration for anyone who wants to enter our creations competition :)

timmys little sister Posted: Jan 29th 2008

can some one look at mine?:'(

woooooooooooooo brill

Cybergurl Posted: Feb 4th 2008

Oh Yeah,those cooker models are cute. Say,if you had a andthemed Birthday party for some little kid,you could print out one to sit at each guest's place using cardstock and filling the models with candy like mint balls or Hershey kisses and use as party favor boxes whith each guest's name written on each one.:)

genivar Posted: May 18th 2008

I would love to find 3D paper models of any of the W&G characters (or from any of the films!) Here is a 3D model of 'agreeable sheep' that looks somewhat like

http://www.flying-pig.com/pagesv/freesheep.htm

cheesehead302 Posted: Dec 11th 2011

I know this thread is realy old, but people can "rip" model from videogames (I don't think movies) and upload them to a program that "unfolds" them. Then you can print and build them. I've been asking around for some Wallace and Gromit model rips on a website.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.