Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

1 2
Next
Newest
There are 78 messages in total. Showing messages 51 to 78.
puppylove origin Posted: Dec 7th 2012

prooved-by-NASA!!! if nasa says it, then its gotta be true! besides, i think that people will be so worried for not having light they might just forguet bout christmas! just hope my books still arrive( im so selfish) its not a myth! you'll remember me when it happens.

wallace05man Posted: Dec 7th 2012

you'll remember me when it doesn't

it will. i strongly believe this. also because my religion said so.

*won't

this could go one forever u know....

ja

ja wut?

wallace05man Posted: Dec 8th 2012

ok lets make a deal. on the 24th December, the person who is wrong has to come to this thread and admit they're wrong. for example if it does go dark for three days i have to admit i'm wrong.

wallace05man Posted: Dec 8th 2012

Days

Hours

Minutes

cheesehead302 Posted: Dec 8th 2012

How are you seeing those messages?

wallace05man Posted: Dec 9th 2012

because they weren't moderated before

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 10th 2012

seems friend wallace05 man! can i just call you ed? itys easier 2 type...

cheesehead302 Posted: Dec 10th 2012

I've never heard about that one, but actually it would be pretty cool because I Like the dark more than sunlight.

wallace05man Posted: Dec 10th 2012

it would be quite exciting, but i still don't think it's gonna happen.

cheesehead302 Posted: Dec 10th 2012

Yeah, I doubt it.

Nathan M Posted: Dec 11th 2012

13 days
6 hours
30 minutes

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 11th 2012

CHEESEHEAD! my main man! hows it going? you havent saluted me yet

cheesehead302 Posted: Dec 12th 2012

Yeah, what's been going on? Apparentaly people are addicted to my mom's peanut butter fudge.

cheesehead302 Posted: Dec 13th 2012

A month of vacation? I have two weeks. 11 days
                                                             hours
                                                             minutes 

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 13th 2012

well, probably cause your vacation started sooner and on summer you have 3 months instead of 2 like me. i missed our little conversations... i once got busted for staying in my computer till like 4 in the morning(record!) watching hey arnold. my mom almost DESTROYS my computer but i calmed her the next day. im never risking that again! maximum i stay till midnight.... you still dont have a facebook? just curious.

cheesehead302 Posted: Dec 13th 2012

Actually I only have 2 months for summer. It gets shorter every year. Hey Arnold? You like 90's shows too?

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Dec 14th 2012

cheesehead the time u get's pretty good i hav 2 weeks 4 christmas an 6 weeks 4 summer

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 14th 2012

i get one month in "winter" and 2 in "summer".... HA! JK guys :3. and yeah i LOVE  90s shows! i mean, there the BEST! i miss hey arnold and danny phantom alot( i know danny isnt form the 90s but some people consider him as if he was cause hes so good). today, shows on the tv are just stupid and uncreative. they only care about making money so they make anything! b4 2008, tv ahows where cool but now, theres no more good cartoons on. so what do i do? i give up on nick and cartoon network and disney and watch youtube all day! got like 100 subscribitions and not all of hem are necesairly entertainment. some are even news sites or cooking shows.

mmasonghi studios Posted: Dec 21st 2012

Days

Hours

Minutes

wallace05man Posted: Dec 22nd 2012

it hasn't gone dark yet puppylove

3 days till christmas

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 22nd 2012

yeah nothing happened. i gotta say im a bit dissapointed! you win then.
os; when i said my religion said it was gonna happen i miss interpreted what my mom said so they didnt say that. im STILL dissapointed thought. 

wandgfanatic Posted: Dec 22nd 2012

1 day
23 hours 
39 mins 

wandgfanatic Posted: Dec 22nd 2012

2 days
23 hours
38 mins

sorry too excited!! 

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.