GENERAL CHAT » *TUBB DYLAN COMICS*

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
icy blue Posted: Oct 24th 2012

Welcome to Tubb Dylan Comics
This is the thread where i will post comics that i have created.
Note:Please Read the Instructions Below.....

Title-Tubb Dylan
Created-25-April 2010

Outlines:
An Anthropromorphic Dog named Tubb Who lives in the suburbia of a small town named Timber Ville.Spending his days in an Abandon Back Yard Of An Old House.Tubb is friends with a Nerd Gopher Named Arthur and A wacky squirrel Named Nutty.Togather the trio causes Mayhem around the suburbia or just sit around do nothing and comment on humans.

Charaters-
Tubb
A young Pooch.Tubb lives in his back yard.Reading Comics Or Watching Tv.His Curiousity Makes Him a trouble maker.Tired of his old life,He likes to make many changes in his life for a better and progressing life style.His Domestic Habits Makes Him spying on others houses or stealing groceries from his own house or others.Like Other Dogs,He is active and athletic which is why he likes playing golf.Tubb`s Best friend is Arthur

Arthur
Arthur is a very intelligent gopher.Arthur spends time reading books or Digging holes under ground.He is always telling Tubb and Nutty not to fool around.He enjoys reading books or net surfing.He is tubb`s Best friend

Nutty
Adorable and Childish.Nutty is a young squirrel.His Charater makes him Forget ful and Abit Crazy.He is always making quick decissions.He is always running  around collecting nuts.He likes to paint pictures.His Favorite food is hot dogs.

Instructions-
I will post a few comic strips each weeks.Every member is free to comment about it (Please follow the basic House Rules).PLEASE NOTE THAT....This thread is not for Chatting.

Thank You,
-Icy Blue

icy blue Posted: Oct 24th 2012

Hey Guys,
This  is my first post.I hope things go smooth in this Thread in the future.
Now I would like to introduce the main character of the comics.Here is the concept art and the bio of the character.

I hope you like It.
Thread editor-
Icy Blue 

Charater Bio

Name-Nigel 'Tubb' Dylan
Species-Beagle
Job-Critic/Golf player
Personality-Stubborn,Lazy,Trouble Maker

Picture

Background-
Born in a small town of TimberVille.Tubb travels with his best friend Arthur to a suburbia because of better living standards.There He starts writing reviews online and becomes a critic.

Role in comic strips-
Being the main charater,Tubb is the leader of the trio but he is lazy as he eats a lot and lays around and watches TV all day.

Trivia-
*He is a skilled golf player
*He owns an iPhone 
*He is also interested in fishing

Tubb with his friends Arthur and Nutty

icy blue Posted: Oct 25th 2012

Here is another character bio

Picture

About The Charater-

Arthur
Arthur is a very intelligent gopher.Arthur spends time reading books or Digging holes under ground.He is always telling Tubb and Nutty not to fool around.He enjoys reading books or net surfing.He is tubb`s Best friend

samuelhayward Posted: Oct 26th 2012

I love your drawings! You have a great talent, and a distinctive style.

icy blue Posted: Oct 27th 2012

Thank you,
please tell other users about my comics 

icy blue Posted: Oct 27th 2012

Another Charater Bio

Name-Nuttington 'Nutty' Nuttson
Species-Squirrel
Jobs-Artist
Personality-Cute,Kind,Childish

Charater Concept Art-

Picture

Background-
He used to be a part of a huge squirrel clan in Scottland.Althrough He traveled to America for an adventure of a life time

Role in comic strips-
He is the third main charater of the comics an youngest of the crew.He is always making quick decissions.He is always running  around collecting nuts.He likes to paint pictures.He is great friends with Tubb and Arthur

Nathan M Posted: Oct 29th 2012

Cool! 

wilsonm Posted: Oct 29th 2012

wow they r amaz but plz stop spamming to get the seen they r always neer the top so STOP

23192319 Posted: Oct 29th 2012

It`s so cute! Keep drawing!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Nov 3rd 2012

its nice but dont spam.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.