GENERAL CHAT » PHOTOGRAPHY

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
Nathan M Posted: Oct 27th 2012

I like to take photos! I will post  a few here, I'm not a pro though. Feel free to post yours such as wildlife and stuff

Spider that appeared in my garden 25/10/2012

Peacock at bradgate park - Leicestershire

Bradgate park field

Deer at Bradgate park - Leicestershire

Clock tower at Market Harborough

Dragonfly that appeared in my garden

The sun set at Ingoldmells 

My flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/73748553@N02

23192319 Posted: Oct 27th 2012

Those pics are so pretty! My grandfather loved photography, And my dad likes taking pics, And I LOVE my camera! I would love to take pictures like my grandfather did! He died a few years ago, but I will never stop loveing photography, For his sake.

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Oct 27th 2012

Yes that is right. Never stop doing photography. Your grandfather will be very proud of you. My condolences.

23192319 Posted: Oct 28th 2012

Thank you!

23192319 Posted: Oct 28th 2012

Oh, and "Nathan M" in your profile pic,is that you? You look like my cuzins twin!

Devi Fitri Krisrera Posted: Oct 29th 2012

Wow, that's cool! 

Nathan M Posted: Oct 29th 2012

Yes its me in the pic (im sure i would look different if the pic was bigger) I once had a grandad who collected model cars. So I like to collect model cars aswel as taking photos.

wilsonm Posted: Oct 29th 2012

this is me animation useing photos hope this is in topic

yianni Posted: Nov 5th 2012

Deer at Bradgate park - Leicestershire anazing

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.