Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » JUST A THORT

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 6 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 6.
wilsonm Posted: Oct 27th 2012

it would be better if u could pm ur biddies when they are online becuse if they r u real friends and u dont have there email and u dont have theres if thy are online u can pm them and tell them what u whant to and the admisators can look through your pm`s so they can chek they r u not being a cyberbully what do u think i think its a brill idear

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Nov 14th 2012

wilsonm,please clean yer language.i dont understand a thing

PeaceandBiscuits Posted: Jan 15th 2013

ARAVIND SURESH, I'll tell you what he said. I don't mean that in a bad way or anything wilsonm, but if I don't one people might not understand...

It would be better if you could pm your buddies when they are online because if they are your real friends and you don't have their email have they don't have yours, then if they are online you can pm them and tell them what you want to and the (administrators..?) can look through your pms so they can check you are not being a cyber bully. What do you think? It's a brill idea!

Wilsonm, I think there would be a bit of a problem with that, because some people on here are kids or teens and others could be really dangerous people who kidnap children or something. Or at least just really nasty people. It would be incredibly hard to prove that everyone on here is good, even if they met with people at Aardman. Sorry! 

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 15th 2013

Btw wilsonm "thought" is spelt like this not like this "thort"

wilsonm Posted: May 4th 2013

well sooooo sorry but its not my falt i cant spell very well

and peaceandbiscuits   ya maybe it was just somethin CRAZY that whent though my head u dont kow who the ppl really r unlesss u know them  

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: May 4th 2013

I didn't mean that in a harsh way, i was just pointing it out

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.