GENERAL CHAT » IF U R A WINTER LOVER THEN READ THIS!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
23192319 Posted: Oct 29th 2012

I love winter! I love the chill in the air, the smell of fireplaces, the snow, and everything in between! just a few mins. ago me and my family were outside and besides the rain, the whether was wonderful! and I said to my dad: "There is not a word I can think of with enough meaning that can tell how happy I feel right now." I <3 winter!

LoveShaun19 Posted: Oct 29th 2012

I love winter/fall the best too. I even like the barrren trees. I think they look striking against the bright, cold sky. :)

Nathan M Posted: Oct 29th 2012

I love winter too! Especially fresh snow that makes a crunch when you walk on it, the coolness of the air, the amazing scenery such as snow on the trees and the ground making everything look brilliant. I also like autumn where the leaves come off the trees and you can kick them as you walk, and then make a crunch too! 

wandgfanatic Posted: Nov 1st 2012

I love Winter too!  I like it when it snows and everything looks magical.  The dark nights have a nice and cosy feeling to it as well.  I think there is community spirit as well as it brings out the best in people who help one another.  

Angry kid Posted: Nov 3rd 2012

I love it to.the snow crunching in your
feat  And the snowballs  

abhijith Posted: Nov 22nd 2012

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee tooooooooooooooooooo

23192319 Posted: Nov 28th 2012

dude, stop leaving stuff on your keybord................It is typing for you.

Amy Louise Jackson Posted: Nov 29th 2012

I, myself, like sledging in the snow. Yeah you have a wet bum and your nose is frost-bitten, but when it comes down to fun. I have the best time of the year. I don't like christmas starting four months before the actuall event thought...

Honey Boo-Boo Child Posted: Nov 29th 2012

serviette bonjour branleur

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Nov 29th 2012

i love winter

Nelson8 Posted: Dec 4th 2012

I love Winter, too. Blue is my favorite color and cold is my favorite tempreture.

WINTER FOREST!!

23192319 Posted: Dec 5th 2012

I......LOVE......THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23192319 Posted: Dec 30th 2012

Oh and honey boo boo child, please stop posting on threads started by me

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.