Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » GROMIT UNLEASHED IN A GRAND NEW ARTS ADVENTURE!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 11 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 11.
KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Nov 15th 2012

Wallace’s favourite canine companion, Gromit, is preparing to be unleashed onto the streets of Bristol next summer in a grand trail of Gromit statues across the city!

Gromit Unleashed will see around 60 hand painted sculptures of Gromit take to the streets in Wallace & Gromit’s home base of Bristol. Each 5 foot Gromit statue will be painted by a different artist, including Nick Park, who is excited about the cracking new project:

“The sculptures are amazingly true to the original Gromit character we have all come to know and love and it will be fascinating to see what new adventures he gets up to in the hands of other artists.”

All funds raised from the project will go towards Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Appeal, the Bristol Royal Hospital for Children’s charity. An auction will be held once after the event where people will get the chance to bid for their favourite Gromit and help raise funds for the Grand Appeal.

Visit the Gromit Unleashed website and like the Facebook page for more!

How would you choose to decorate one of the giant Gromits?!

Nathan M Posted: Nov 15th 2012

Cool! :)

jordan Posted: Nov 15th 2012

Very cool i really want to design one 

mrsjessicarabbit Posted: Nov 15th 2012

That's easy!! Decorate him dressed as Sherlock Bones as he is always a brilliant investigator! Or dressed in pjs decorated in coloured bones!!

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Nov 15th 2012

Awesome!!! Why can't I live closer to Bristol! :(

Jack Dawson Posted: Nov 16th 2012

Super cool i really want to have one at home Can I bye one?

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Nov 16th 2012

Wow! What are the statues made of?

23192319 Posted: Nov 16th 2012

Duuuude...........

CHAMPION ART5 Posted: Nov 19th 2012

CHAMPION

CHAMPION ART5 Posted: Nov 19th 2012

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Nov 30th 2012

cool

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.