Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » ANYONE COLLECT RETRO VIDEO GAMES?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 17 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 17.
cheesehead302 Posted: Nov 20th 2012

This is off topic, but the section for this is for off topic stuff so I guess I'm good. But do any of you collect old games? You know like Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, NES, N64, Master System, Dreamcast, or Atari? If you don't It's a great hobby to get into. It's pretty cheap most of the time. Go to thrift stores and find cheap systems or games. Some are rare and worth a lot of money.

Amy Louise Jackson Posted: Nov 23rd 2012

I collect games for the N64: Wave race, Banjo Kazooe, 007, Rugrats. Ive got about 25 in total. I really enjoy playing on them but when the wires need replacing, if they get broke, they're really hard to replace. Do ypu find this?

Honey Boo-Boo Child Posted: Nov 23rd 2012

I like turtles

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Nov 24th 2012

I have a cd of almost all of the retro games. Its fun!

mmasonghi studios Posted: Nov 25th 2012

I play emulators of all the old NES games. 

cheesehead302 Posted: Nov 25th 2012

I don't use emulators, for some reason I like to have a physical copy of what I'm playing. I don't know why.

mmasonghi studios Posted: Nov 27th 2012

that's cool. 

tre01 Posted: Dec 2nd 2012

I've still got all my Playstation 1&2 games.

Sadly I got rid of my GBA, so now i use emulators. I'm thinking of re-buying a N64. I so miss my Pokemon Snap game

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Dec 3rd 2012

i hate psp's and video games,because they do nothing except destroys the brain!

cheesehead302 Posted: Dec 3rd 2012

The heck, I don't like much PS stuff except PS1, it had good rpgs.

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Dec 9th 2012

i play only brain games!and i won't play any other games whatever you say!

cheesehead302 Posted: Dec 9th 2012

Try Zelda, then. A lot of the game is puzzles, and it has one of the best plots I have ever seen.

mmasonghi studios Posted: Dec 10th 2012

ZELDA FTW! 

cheesehead302 Posted: Dec 10th 2012

Yeah, Zelda has my favorite games in it, and has the best stories of any games I've seen yet.

tre01 Posted: Dec 18th 2012

Final Fantasy VII and VIII were 2 of my favourite RPGs, but I also loved Bugs Bunny Lost In Time. One of the few games I succeed in getting 100% complete on.

Clay Fighter Posted: Jan 9th 2013

I know this is a bit old, but I DO!!
Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Gameboy Colour, Gameboy Advance, Pc, Play station 2- You name it!
I absolutely love retro games (especially old school nintendo) and love finding a good bargain on a rare game 

cheesehead302 Posted: Jan 14th 2013

I think I can guess what one of your favorites is. :P

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.