Warning: PDOStatement::execute(): SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1449 The user specified as a definer ('aardman'@'%') does not exist in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Forum/Message/Message.php on line 300 Wallace & Gromit - Forum - General Chat - runners in the site!

Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » RUNNERS IN THE SITE!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 17 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 17.
ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Nov 21st 2012

AARDMAN STAFF!
two  users have sweared on me. please ban their accounts.their account number Aadil and abhijith.please ban it quickly

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Nov 21st 2012

who and where?

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Nov 21st 2012

We can't see any evidence of this - could you press the report button next the messages so we can review them?

abhijith Posted: Nov 21st 2012

AARDMAN STAFF, Aravind is lieying he write this lie because he lose to win with me in the running race competition,

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Nov 22nd 2012

he's lying,katy! i just said a reply to a thread named "do you love spyro" and he found out my password and said the kerala police is gonna catch me. i have put a MARKED symbol on the reply i have posted

abhijith Posted: Nov 22nd 2012

no sir he is small baby oh no sorry kid so ban his account

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Nov 22nd 2012

will you both calm down 

yianni Posted: Nov 23rd 2012

i'm with cheese head on this one.

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Nov 23rd 2012

oh please! were not the same were neighbours!

KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Nov 23rd 2012

ARAVIND SURESH and abhijith - please do not reveal personal information on the forums. If you see any message by another user that you think breaks the forum rules please use the report button and we will look into it.

For now we will put both your accounts on moderation, have another look at the forum rules if you’re unsure of what is allowed http://wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/16 

Aadil Posted: Dec 15th 2012

Adman staff!!!  no ....... im ot the person...please.........

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 15th 2012

poor kids.... cant help on feeling bad for them

yianni Posted: Dec 17th 2012

don't feel bad for them me and cheesehead think they are TROLLING that is because they are cheese heads message was reported though so you can't see it.

yianni Posted: Dec 17th 2012

wait sorry i meant

KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Dec 17th 2012

ARAVIND SURESH - you have been warned about posting personal information in the forums, this includes email addresses. Have a look at the forum rules using the link above if you need to. Please stick to the forum rules or unfortunately we may have to remove your account.

Puppylove - please do not swear on the forums. If you would like to be part of the community on this new account have another read of the forum rules.

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 17th 2012

where did i swear?!?!??!?! come ON kristen!!!! tell me where.

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Dec 18th 2012

i think they are friends who maybe are enemies by now an just show off their arguments in this site.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.