Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » MINECRAFT [I LOVE THAT GAME]

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 43 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 43.
23192319 Posted: Nov 24th 2012

I have the XBOX verzion. I realy love it! I just thought it would be fun to talk about Minecraft. If you ever have technical trubels plz ask me. If you can`t turn around or look up then pause and click Help & Options then click Setting and then click Reste to Defaults. That will help.

23192319 Posted: Dec 30th 2012

Hello?

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 30th 2012

theres a like at least 3 threats for minecraft man. we get your obsessed but remember this is a wallace and gromit site! you dont see me making everyone talk about danny phantom all day! and thats pretty much one of my dreams is for everyone to love him! just saying....

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Dec 30th 2012

Ye u r takin the attention away from all the good forums with this kinda thing without checking that there is not already a thread about this

there are. there is a theat called "do you love minecraft" if im not mistaken that has alot of comments or another very similar. im pretty shure there are, they must be in the bottom or something but there are.

I know I know 

That's the problem when new people join I got no problem with them but they a constantly Start a million discussions that are about nothing in particular, are completely pointless or hav already been done on the forums before

you do? then dont critisise me and read what you say b4 you comment something wrong.

What r u talking about 

23192319 Posted: Jan 6th 2013

I am too young to be on facebook so i talk about stuff here in stead........

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 6th 2013

That's fine, I hav Facebook but I choose to speak to people on here because I cainterns conversations about different stuff, with other people

puppylove origin Posted: Jan 6th 2013

i talk to very few people on facebook, its mostly for the pictures and meme jokes that i pass my time there. also to get information.

PeaceandBiscuits Posted: Jan 15th 2013

Look, I think it's a bit mean to waste this entire forum telling the creator he shouldn't have made it. If you don't like a forum, don't bother to click on it!

I play minecraft a bit... :)

maritsa123 Posted: Jan 15th 2013

yes i agree with peace and biscuits because obviously this person has not realized that there are other forums about minecraft and so you do not need to be mean to them when all 23192319 wanted to talk about was minecraft.

also, you could just be polite by saying- i am sure you have not realized but there are other minecraft theads so maybe that is why nobody is posting (then put a link to a minecraft thread) so check those out and talk about minecraft there :)

see, you just have to be polite instead of making a whole speech about how 23192319 is obsessed with minecraft but shouldn't talk about it on a wallace and gromit  website. and anyway this IS the genral chat forum (where you can talk about anything!!)

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 15th 2013

How could 23192319 not know. she commented on some of those other minecraft forums herself

okay well mayber she wanted to start her own one because she wanted to share her own personal tips or she wanted she just wanted to make another one. like the other person said there are already like 3 different minecraft threads so why can't there be a fourth?

and that still doesn't cover up the fact that you guys are just writing mean comments.

daisychimp Posted: Jan 15th 2013

If you see a forum made by a "new person" or one that's been made bofore, just don't comment cause it could make people upset! I get your point, but has 23192319 had just made a forum and someone posts "there is allready a forum like this" or "no one will comment here don't do it" the person who made the forum is going to feal really upset and emmbarresed! And all they were doing was try to be nice!

I don't wanna start a massive argument, it would just be nicer if when there is a forum made by someone new or something that had been done before, try not to post things that will upset someone, just leave it!

I get your point though!  Maybe she should have joined in with one of the other Minecraft forums, but that doesn't mean that someone should come and tell her off for making her own!!

Sorry if that sounds mean, I don't wanna start an argument!
Daisychimp xx

yeah i don't want to kick up an argument....just trying to prove a point :)

23192319 Posted: Jan 15th 2013

Thank you MrTechnoTrousers, maritsa123, Peaceandbiscuits, And DC for standing up for me. There are some people on W&G that would mabey not know how to handle this or Talk about it but you four know how to and I respect that you are helping me. Thank you.

P.s. Maritsa123 you are right I just wanted my own thread about minecraft. I thought it would be fun.

P.P.S. DC that did not sound mean at all and Thank you!

Now that that is all setled can we get back to what this thread is meant for?

Thanks to you all And

<3 23192319 

23192319 Posted: Jan 15th 2013

Pleas let us all forget what has been going on and get back to Minecraft!!!

I get ur points an i was not intending to be mean or upset anybody i was just simply stating that it would be easier to just comment on the already made discussion, im just gonna let it go an we can all get along and just talk about minecraft

MrTechnoTrousers 

Also i want to add that i hav no problem with new people on the forums and am not having a go at anyone, i was just saying of how when new people join they do tend to make threads that hav been made before etc. but I wont go on about it because they're new so might not know

ARC-1999816 Posted: Jan 16th 2013

I don't know why but I just have a random thought. If all the people who have mincraft could make a server that is for the people who go on the wallace and gromit web site that way your friends on W&G can play a cool game and talk to eachother at once.

daisychimp Posted: Jan 16th 2013

Ok! Thanks and sorry! :D

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 16th 2013

the problem is though we dont all hav the same versions of minecraft but it does sound like a good idea

so what your saying is that people who have it on xbox 360 can't play it with people who have it on PC. darn it.

Do u hav an xbox or anything similar arc

I just got an xbox for christmas.

Oh nice what games hav u got?

Call of duty black ops 2, halo 4, kinect adventures, kinect sports, halo reach and skyrim

Cool, out of them i got halo reach an black ops 2 on xbox

ARC-1999816 Posted: Jan 17th 2013

have you finished any of them yet?

ao did abyone else on this fourm like my idea of haveing a server on mincraft for teh people who go onto this website and have minecraft?

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 17th 2013

I got bored of halo reach a while ago but i play black ops 2 a lot an i completed the campaign

I would have completed the campain all ready but It kepts glicthing on the last level. a door is ment to open up but it just stays shut so I can't proceed.

That must be annoying, i had that in assasins creed 2 once aswell, i was on the last level and u had to do this puzzle which was a map of the world but i tried every possible solution and none would work so i got real irritated

Anyway, minecraft related, what is everyone building at the min?, i just started building an ice hockey arena today which i should be able to get finished over the weekend

ARC-1999816 Posted: Jan 18th 2013

cool. I don't have mincraft to tell the truth but I am going to get it for PC soon(hopefully)

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 18th 2013

As soon as i hav my new computer im going to buy th pc version of minecraft

i finsihed my ice hockey arena now!!!!! 

daisychimp Posted: Jan 18th 2013

Minecraft was banned from our school computers so now everyone is like
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Even though minecraft made my eyes go funny!
Sorry to interupt :S  

ARC-1999816 Posted: Jan 18th 2013

Thats fine DC these are public forums aren't They?

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 18th 2013

Ye we dont mind

daisychimp Posted: Jan 19th 2013

I was just commenting on every forum!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.