Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 42 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 42.
puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 15th 2012

hey peeps. just wondering does anyone like anime? i know i LOVE it! i like many things about the japonisse culture and anime is one of my favorites. i just started and im waching this series called zero no tsukaima and its soo good! unfortinally, im kinnah suffering alot cause seasons 3 and 4 arent on youtube and i cant find them anywhere!! trying to download them but cant so... yeah. i freaked out a couple of times.... does anyone else like anime??? anyone? anyone at all 

tre01 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 16th 2012

I'm a big anime fan. I love the Studio Ghibli films and shows like classic Pokemon, Naruto, Yumeiro Patissiere, and quite a few others.

Have you tried other sites that have streaming like animefreak.tv or animecrazy.net as they're pretty reliable. Nothing worse than having a show you love that you can't get on DVD.

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 17th 2012

NICE! thank you, actually i found a channel called reyanime.com(since i can speak spanish) and they had it! the prob is, i was watching yesturday and part 2 of episode 4 didnt work! i dunno why! im gust gonna wait a bit to see if it works again but ill try those sites. thanks a bunch thought. i LOVE pokemon but i dont like the other shows like dragon ball and naruto. i like softer anime not that really violent stuff like naruto. trust me, i got ALOT to watch but dont have the time but every time i see an interesting name, it goes to my list. have you ever watched kissxsis? its a guilty pleashure of mine and i felt quite happy when i found out they wherent actually realted.its a short series and you can watch it all by youtube.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmzqY1NtCIU thats episode 1 part one. check it out if you like 

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 17th 2012

on the 2nd site i cant find it and on the 1st it keeps pestering me to download it all the time and it NEVER loads!

yianni Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 17th 2012

I love anime!!!! I watch Haiyao Miyazaki's films. I have a set of twenty of them they are AWESOME!! 

cool. twenty of what?

tre01 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 18th 2012

I admit I've always taken to the softer animes with fairies n such, but I've quite taken to Naruto for it's humour, although I'm getting tired of things being dragged out and every single character having a dark and miserable back story. ')">

I'll give KissXsis a try. Another one I love is Ouran High School Host Club, Kill Me Baby, K-ON!, and Shinryaku Ika Musume!

Question is though, subs or dubs? I give both a chance, although a lot of the time, the dubs change things that don't really need changing and it annoys me.

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 18th 2012

i feel ya. tell me what you thought of kissxsis later. i like both subs and dubs. they both have defects in translation but there not that big.
do you like reading mangas? can you suggest me a good site for them? after i finish with zero no tsukaima i wanna read both that manga and kissxsis. 
also, do you know any more sites where they show anime? like i told you, the last 2 didnt work out so well.. just a backup plan 

tre01 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 18th 2012

I enjoy mangas. I like the original Pokemon Adventures with Red.
A good site for mangas would be mangafox.me
I was able to read some that hadn't been officially translated there with fan translations that were okay.

There's also dubhappy.com that often has some good stuff. I was able to watch one anime on there until the DVD release finally came out over here.

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 19th 2012

ok thanks. did yuo watch kissxsis?

ARC-1999816 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 19th 2012

you guys do know that it is illegal to watch movies,t.v. episodes ect. on youtube right?

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 19th 2012

anime's ok, I don't mind it. I learn Japanese at school so At the end of terms we sometimes watch it, mainly studio ghibli.

tre01 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 19th 2012

@Puppylove - I tried but I found it a little awkward, even though it did turn out that they weren't biologically related. There are certain aspects of anime that I can't sit though.

@ARC - When DVDs and manga books are released in the UK for me to buy, I buy them 100% legally, but when it's a show/book not distributed to us, then I read/watch online as there's no other option. It's because of illegal watching online that i've bought many unknown films and such when they've been released here. Not all illegal online stuff is bad, so long as in the end you do the right thing.

ARC-1999816 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 19th 2012

OK I thought that that show was avaliable, sorry for the mistake.I'll kept that in mind

tre01 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 20th 2012

No worries. You Americans are lucky though to have Pokemon DVDs. Apparently 'due to a legal dispute' no UK distributor is looking to release it, yet Australia's started to recieve the boxsets. 9_9

ARC-1999816 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 20th 2012

Pokemon not really big in the USA anymore I guess it's hitting the UK next.

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 20th 2012

PFFFFF! illegal. in this stupid contrey theres no such thing as illegal. you do whatever you want and no one ever does nothing! this is a class d contrey. besides, i cant find ANYTHING here so i dont care. and no one will catch me! i get the awkwardness kissxisis gives you however. i use to have that but somehow, it kept dragging me in and i started really liking it! like REALLY liking it and my first expirience was episode 3 part 2 and that one isnt very pretty...... it made me feel wrong and right at the same time.... well i respect it. at least you tried.

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 20th 2012

I like anime! My fave studio is green gold,Kolkata

ARC-1999816 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 20th 2012

thats ok I have no idea how the UK runs so i guess I really should have kept quite.

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 21st 2012

who where you talking to exacly?

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 21st 2012

cause i was talking about bolivia in south america...

ARC-1999816 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 21st 2012

I was talking to treo1

k

tre01 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 22nd 2012

ARC - The UK misses out in a lot of anime and other cartoons, which really sucks. :(
I've imported many DVDs from America, but with the cost of postage rising and added import tax, I can't afford to keep doing it.

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 23rd 2012

i get that. its worse here thought, whenever i wanna buy something from amazon(cause here you cant find ANYTHING!) i cant buy it because of laws about not sending certain thing to other contries! UGH so pissSses me off! the maximum i can buy are some dvd's and book nothing else! i HATTE that.(come ON! hows pissSs a curse word!)

ARC-1999816 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 23rd 2012

wow I didn't know that you had such a limited amout of things to choose from!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 23rd 2012

that because there i live sucks. i hate this place. always will. i tried ordering a camera and some original video games thought amazon but i count. fortinally i was able to buy my camera here but it took us FOREVER to find a good one. it depends alot on where you live. i was DYING to get a "that was easy!" button(still am) and i cant order it. i just want my eragon collection to arrive...

ARC-1999816 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 24th 2012

wow thats upsetting

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 24th 2012

yep.

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 26th 2012

im so sad. tre01, i was able to find a good website that had the series zero no tsukaima and.... I FINISHED!!!! i should be happy but im SO SAD ITS OVER! my heart akes of sadness i just cant stand all that romantic stuff! do you wanna suggest me the anime i should watch next? some thing thats not too sentimental if you please but not something demonish or bloody as well :/ help me please? 

tre01 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 28th 2012

Depends on what you like. For humour, I would suggest you try Squid Girl a.k.a Shinryaku! Ika Musume! :)

I was sad when Yumerio Patissiere came to an end a couple of years ago. It's open to continue on, but they just don't seem to be up to doing it. :(

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 29th 2012

i know the feeling. anime is a curse. you dedicate yourelf to it and then POOF it ends and suddenly nothing matters anymore.  i want more humour than romance thought, i suffered to much with saito.... ill try to watch that squid girl one, seems interesting

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 29th 2012

ika musume is another one right?

do you know any sites where i can see it fast and well. cant find it on youtube. and the vids i find is pure japonnise.

tre01 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 29th 2012

Shinryaku! Ika Musume is Squid Girl. Depends if you want Japanese with Subtitles or English.
animecrazy.net has video links both series 1&2. Crunchy roll used to have it too officially on licence but their licence for the 1st series ran out a while ago. If you do take to this show, Series 1 is available in the UK thanks to Manga Entertainment.

If you like girl series with music, there's also K-on! which has some great humour and catchy songs. But even when the show was dubbed into English, the songs remain in Japanese. And it's another show Manga Entertainment has released over here :D

tre01 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 29th 2012

I wish I knew what word was apparently a swear in my last message

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 30th 2012

i dunno, this site is so exagerated with the "swearing". i find is stupid really. animecrazy is really slow but its ok but i found this site thats really good called dailymotion.com. it has videos of almost EVERYTHING and its super fast! the animes come with subtitles, dubbed in english and other language. i prefer watching in japonnise however that way i learn a couple or words.. hey could you tell me how many seasons there are for squid girl, i find it really weird but i still wanna watch it, im needing some anime with no romance right now. ill watch k on later. man, why cant there be guys like you in my school! 

tre01 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 30th 2012

There's 2 seasons. Their titles alter from 'Shinryaku! Ika Musume' (Invasion! Squid Girl) to 'Shinryaku?! Ika Musume' (Invasion?! Squid Girl) There was also a direct-to-DVD movie which is also up online. Although rumour is that sales in Japan dropped, so they might not be making a 3rd season :(  I found at first the theme was kinda annoying but now I'm really into it. Doesn't help having earphones and having SHINRYAKU! shouted at you when on high volume

There's also animefreak.tv that has a lot of animes. There was a cute on from here I watched called Strawberry Marshmallow. :)

Another one that I can't remember if i mentioned is 'Ouran High School Host Club'. Took me a while to get into it, but it is really good if you stick with it.

In terms of movies, what have you watched outside fo Ghibli films? Ones I would reccomend would be 'Summer Wars' (If you've seen 'Digimon The Movie' this might look familiar) and 'The Girl Who Leapt Through Time,'

I wished there was more Disney fans at the school I went to, because that is one of my biggest interests in terms of animation.

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 30th 2012

WOAH man! slow down! im slow! it took me 2 months and a half just to finish zero no tsukaima! you should watch it, its BEUTIFUL! marvelous anime! it involves alot of magic and romance but its SOOO GOOOD! i never like digimon or dragon ball z or yu gi oh. just any of thoae shows in cartoon network! the only one i liked was pokemon but by the fact that the pokemon got quite silly and that ash NEVER likes ANY of the girls he knows i just dont watch it anymore, i stopped when that blue haired girl came along :/. anyways, im more of a dreamworks and aardman fan when it comes to animation, im kinnah sick of disney since all they do is crrappy series these days. its just unfair really. not to mention nick that keeps copying disney and vice versa. its just not how it use to be. i miss the old days, i miss the 4 nicktoons! specialy danny phantom..... anyways, go a bit slow, im gonna finish the squid girl series and then we'll talk about another, heres a link to episode 1 or zero no tsukaima AKA familiar of zero if you wanna watch it. its romantical but its worth it. more at season 4, season 1 is still not that romanticlal thought 
this is episode 1. sorry i count find it in daily motion but here its pretty good too 

http://www.animeseason.com/zero-no-tsukaima-episode-1/

its the 1st one JIC.

tre01 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 31st 2012

lol Sorry. As you can tell I kinda watch a lot of varied animation styles.

I never got into DragonballZ or Yu gi oh either. I always believed Pokemon was superior to Digimon, but after watching it in Japanese, I see that it got pretty badly slaughtered in the American dub. Even worse than the job 4Kids did with Pokemon. Once the voices changed in Pokemon, it put me right off, although I'm watching the current stuff in Japanese, but I'm still being rather critical since they're using quite a bit from the original series now and Team Rocket are barely seen.

I still love Disney's movies, but Disney Channel and it's Tween obsession is just a monstrocity in my eyes.

I'll give tsukaima a try

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 31st 2012

kk. hey where both online!  maybe i should watch one more chapter form squid girl....

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.