GENERAL CHAT » MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 24 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 24.
LoveShaun19 Posted: Dec 16th 2012

" And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks by night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, " Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you;he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: you will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Suddenly, a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel. praising God and saying, " Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."-Luke chapter 2 : verses 8-14
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!! 

T1mmyfan13 Posted: Dec 16th 2012

Merry Christmas

evastar7 Posted: Dec 16th 2012

thank you for the extract from the bible,and a merry christmas to you!

mchoo Posted: Dec 16th 2012

Merry Christmas to everyone and especially to those that stand watch while others sleep - a policeman, a fireman and an ambulance worker.

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 16th 2012

that came form the bible?  

LoveShaun19 Posted: Dec 17th 2012

Merry Christmas to everyone again! and, Puppylove, yes, that is the part in the Bible that tells of God coming to earth as a baby, born of the virgin Mary, to later die on the cross to save us from our sins if we believe in him. This is the part where the angels tell the sheperds about his( Jesus I mean) coming. :)

wandgfanatic Posted: Dec 17th 2012

Thanks LoveShaun19 for the Bible extract!  Merry Christmas everyone!  

ARC-1999816 Posted: Dec 17th 2012

that was a very nice thing to do LoveShaun19, thank you for speading your religoin with others i belive we have some what same relgion but again for the passage!

ARC-1999816 Posted: Dec 17th 2012

sorry for my bad spelling

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 17th 2012

"GOD BLESS US, EVERYONE!"
tiny tim, a christmas carol 

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Dec 18th 2012

Merry Christmas !  3rd week of Advent now. 

LoveShaun19 Posted: Dec 19th 2012

In the quiet of this night

While Christmas stars are shining bright

As In reflection I sit here

Thinking oft of angels news of cheer

I think of Mary and her child

I promise to be humble and mild

I know God’s son has come for me

And I promise that I’ll be

A child of His who gave His son

Jesus the Christ the chosen one

And wish that all might know him too

The man who gave His life for you

And a Merry Christmas I shall send’

As my poem comes to an end

This night my Lord

This pledge I keep

Thou my shepherd ,

I your sheep

I wrote this poem for Christmas, I hope you all like it. :) It seemed to fit this thread.   

wandgfanatic Posted: Dec 19th 2012

That's beautiful!  Would you terribly mind if I printed this out? You have a talent for poetry! 

ARC-1999816 Posted: Dec 19th 2012

great job with the poem! You should be one when your older. That was great!

LoveShaun19 Posted: Dec 20th 2012

Thank you, I write poetry a lot as a hobby. And I don't mind in the slightest if you print out the poem, share it all over the place if you like. I'm honored that you all like it so much. :)

ARC-1999816 Posted: Dec 21st 2012

your welcome

yianni Posted: Dec 23rd 2012

Merry Xmas

ARC-1999816 Posted: Dec 24th 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVRYONE!!!!!

evastar7 Posted: Dec 24th 2012

wow great poem and merry christmas everyone!

LoveShaun19 Posted: Dec 26th 2012

Sorry I am late ( I was busy Christmas day) I hope that everyone had a blessed and fun Christmas, celebrating the birth of Jesus. Merry Christmas, and ( today) Happy Boxing day!( If any one is unsure of what today is for, it's called " boxing day" because people would box up leftover food and presents and share with those less fortunate. So, maybe go out and share something with someone who needs it today. :) )

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 26th 2012

i have an atheist friend. he says he celebrates christmas becuase its the only day a year where his family and him dont fight. that happens to me anyways.

wandgfanatic Posted: Dec 26th 2012

Merry Christmas everybody!  Hope you had a brilliant day yesterday!  

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Dec 26th 2012

Merry Christmas everyone!  

Loveshaun- You write poems very well. If you don't mind can i share it and have it published in our school newspaper? I am part of the editorial club. Thanks!

Merry Christmas!!! 

LoveShaun19 Posted: Dec 27th 2012

Thank you and sure, that is absolutely fine, my poems are not copyrighted ( yet) ;):)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.