Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » IF ANYONE BRITISH HAS QUESTIONS FOR AMERICANS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 33 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 33.
ARC-1999816 Posted: Dec 19th 2012

Hey if you have any thoughts or questions about america or americans this is the place to ask.I'll try my best to answer your questions just shoot away

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 19th 2012

whats the capital of brasil?

T1mmyfan13 Posted: Dec 19th 2012

Brasillia

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 19th 2012

your very smart! where is machu pichu located?

ARAVIND SURESH Posted: Dec 20th 2012

Peru                  

Another is   I am very cruel to the Uk.It invaded my Country and killed many people !

ARC-1999816 Posted: Dec 20th 2012

try looking on questions for any british.  Thats the kind of questions I was thinking about.

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Dec 20th 2012

Is Wallace and gromit big at all in America? And is each state kind of like a different country with different laws and things to eachother?

And you know how you have a stereotypical French person with a beret and in black and white clothes,  what the American stereotypical British person?

we always read about random people shooting in mass for no reason in the newspapers. There is no restriction on who can buy a gun (apart from age) isn't there? So do you ever get scared about it?

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Dec 20th 2012

the stereotype of british people is that we are like we were in the victorian times, very posh etc.

Wallace and gromit as far as i know is not that big in america. the states are kind of like thier own counrty but the diffrence between them is very small. IN North Carolina walkers don't have right of way in Georgia walkers do.

no idea what your second post means gromitsbuddyinginventor.

there are laws stating that if you had part to do in any type of crime(not like j walking or anything like that) you can't buy or own a gun. The only problem with that is that means if you want to buy a gun to do mass shootings and you haven't got a record, you can. Thats why people are getting killed in all these shootings because the pepole don't have a record and can buy what ever and how much of what ever they want. So yes I'm scared of that.

I mean When you think of a British person, what do they look like?

I don't really know. short hair, mediun hieght and with a strong accent. at least thats how I think.

ARC-1999816 Posted: Dec 24th 2012

so anyone else have any questions??

puppylove origin Posted: Dec 24th 2012

how many contries does south america have?

T1mmyfan13 Posted: Jan 1st 2013

There were explorers in South America before1783.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 2nd 2013

Ye arc that example doesn't work because Wales is part of Britain but it would work if u were to say England and Wales or Scotland and Wales

T1mmyfan13 Posted: Jan 2nd 2013

I hate that, too

ARC-1999816 Posted: Jan 2nd 2013

hey mrtechnotrousers
I didn't understand your last post. what were you talking about?

thanks for the help with my example. I've been nowhere outside of the united states. only Japan.

T1mmyfan13 Posted: Jan 2nd 2013

I'm from the U.S., too.

Britain is not just a country but a group of countries consisting of England Wales and Scotland 

Which means that saying Britain and Wales doesn't really make sense

T1mmyfan13 Posted: Jan 3rd 2013

Britain is the same as England.

This should help you arc.
http://resources.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/questions/britain.html
Puppylove, Are you mad at me?

ARC-1999816 Posted: Jan 3rd 2013

I didn't mean you T1mmyfan. thanks for the website.

puppylove  I just want for this to stop and every thing to go back to normal. I'm sorry if I affended you I guess I'm have way to much pride to lets things go. I'm sorry.
so you say you live in south america? what is it like there?

I don't live in South America.

T1mmyfan13

Posted: 1 day 7 hours ago

I'm from the U.S., too.

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 7th 2013

Hi guys, I've cleared out the arguments from this thread.  Please think before posting, a   simple comment taken in the wrong way can cause an argument.

Puppylove - you've had way too many warnings about your behaviour now. We've banned your account.

wandgfanatic Posted: Jan 7th 2013

Can you tell me some facts about the USA?  I really like history. 

ARC-1999816 Posted: Jan 7th 2013

I know the history but I don't think I have enough time to type and you to read it so here's a website.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_United_States

wandgfanatic Posted: Jan 8th 2013

Thank you ARC-1999816!

ARC-1999816 Posted: Jan 8th 2013

your welcome

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.