Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » FAVORITE VIRAL VIDEOS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 24th 2012

im a youtuber. thats a little known fact wich means i know almost everything about... well videos on youtube! i decided you make this threat for the people that are bored and just wanna entertain themselves. they could laught and they could cry but it will be entertainment. if you would like to shara your favorite viral videos aswell feel free!
the 1st one i want to share is a classic. you might know him as the nintendo sixty for kid. enjoy the LOLs my children! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 24th 2012

if you know this one and like creepy things, i suggest this one aswell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKEL4cUTOI4&list=WLCCCBA33426FE1529
its a kind of animated parody of the nintendo sixty four kid but..... really fricken messed up. still worthit however  

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 25th 2012

and he waddled away! waddle waddle waddle! to the very next day! i love this video, its one of my favorites! http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=MtN1YnoL46Q&feature=endscreen&list=FLtVSkDSqXhrElG0OpI-iB7w

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 28th 2012

you like unicorns? you like candy mountains? then watch this video. a great mixture of cute and creepy at the end. charlie the unicorn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGYh8AacgY

no one seems to be watching the vids..... 

timmythesheep848 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 28th 2012

Lets go to candy mountain Charlie Lol!

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Dec 29th 2012

SOMEONE! god finally!. SPOILER ALERT OMG THEY STOLE MY FRICKEN KIDNEY!  

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 4th 2013

i found this yesturday. there news bloopers from last year and i found them HILARIOUS! a bit long but its worth watching. made me laught!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gesm2CiVbuo
is nobody liking this thread? :/ 

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 5th 2013

Wow you are a real youtuber! I just started making my account a few days ago so i can post my animation. I find some videos interesting and funny! LOL! 

Have you watched the elevator prank? Very creepy and funny! 

puppylove origin Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 5th 2013

cof cof BRAZILIANS cof cof DO IT cof cof BETTER! aham. sorry, got a little something in my throat im really proud that vid went viral. its nice that brasil got a little attention on youtube, outside i mean. i have about 106 subscribitions and 7 subscribers even thought i havent made ONE-SINGLE-VID! but i will start soon. i know about a whole viraty of youtubers, viral videos and much more. any question you wanna ask me is welcome

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.