Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » DECEMBER'S CREATION OF THE MONTH WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 15 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 15.
KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 7th 2013

The 65th Creations competition has now been judged! You created lots of cracking Christmas creations this month, with snowmen, trees and lots of festive parties!

1st Prize –  A World of Invention book and Arthur Christmas DVD , plus a signed certificate from Nick Park

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind with a fantastic festive animation of Wallace, Gromit and their new frosty friend! 

Runners Up – Arthur Christmas on DVD

Virgi with a beautiful Christmas scene showing Wallace and Gromit with their presents.

LivT with an excellent model of Wallace all dressed up and ready for Christmas!

NathanM with a cracking winter scene showing Gromit and friends having some festive fun!

We also want to give a special mention to MarianoDF for their fantastic 'Holiday Decorations' drawing!

A big well done to this month’s winners and everyone who created a creation! We will be in touch with you all soon about your prizes.

Enter this month’s competition to be in with a chance of winning a Wrong Trousers graphic novel, a Wallace and Gromit apron and a signed certificate from Nick Park!

Good luck everyone!

Enter now >>

Nathan M Posted: Jan 7th 2013

Thank you :)  Congrats to everyone else!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jan 8th 2013

Wow! I won! Congratulations to everyone too! And have a happy new year to everyone!

Virgi Posted: Jan 8th 2013

That's great! Wallace and Gromit are always in my thoughts, and I love creating crafts with these so cute guys!!! Thanks!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jan 9th 2013

To Virgi: I like your tree! Do you have any plans on animating it?

666joshy666 Posted: Jan 9th 2013

Congratulations everyone! 

Virgi Posted: Jan 9th 2013

To Wallace and Gromit Mastermind: Thanks!  I'm thinking about something like that. I like stop-motion thecnique, but I've never tried it. 
P.S.: I love your creation it's amazing!!!!! Congratulation for your winning (and to everyone)!!! 

JulioCabanaFB Posted: Jan 10th 2013

Congratulations to everyone!

23192319 Posted: Jan 11th 2013

What about 1Flyingdog?????!!!!!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Jan 11th 2013

What 1Flyingdog? 

MarianoDF Posted: Jan 12th 2013

Thak you very much!!! I have fun drawing it, and im happy you liked it!

evastar7 Posted: Jan 14th 2013

well done every one.

timmythesheep848 Posted: Feb 2nd 2013

Congrats to winners 

Nathan M Posted: Feb 16th 2013

Got my certificate and dvd today :)

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Apr 9th 2013

just got my book, dvd and certificate last 3 weeks ago. thanks aardman!

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.