Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » ANIMATION BEGINNER IDEAS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 3 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 3.
gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 10th 2013

I'm starting an animation club at my school and I was just looking for ideas for really basic animations. like just a piece of plasticine shaped like a man doing a cartwheel or something like that... Any ideas?
Also if you were just starting animation what would you want to do? (needs to be doable in an hour)
Thanks, GBI

666joshy666 Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 10th 2013

Have you seen any of Mamshmams stuff? His older animations are pretty simple and require very little model making. It could be a good way to start off and then maybe move onto some simple lip syncing?

(Mamchmam's Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/mamshmam

mmasonghi studios Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jan 10th 2013

Do Rex the runt style! It's easy! it's fast! it's fun! 

All you have to do is make a ginger bread man style puppet and shoot him over a slanted piece of glass. print out a picture and that's your background!

I have done this before and it was very easy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BtyFinac9o 

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.