Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » ABOUT THE PRIZE FOR THIS MONTH'S COMPETITION? FEBRUARY 2013

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Feb 2nd 2013

If you win runner-up now you get an Animate it  for iphone. Right? I have some questions about it...

Situation: If you win runner-up this FEB 2013 competition

1. If you don't have an iphone, ipad or ipod touch, will Aardman send the same software but for PC?

2. How will Aardman send it? Via Email? Via Cd Package?

3. How about the certificate for runner-up? Will they still send one?

Please Aardman or any member who have received this software from aardman as a prize or any experienced one, please find time to answer my questions.

Thanks! 

W&G Mastermind 

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Feb 2nd 2013

Maybe you should enter (if you're going to), see if you actually win and then if you do you can sort it out then

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Feb 4th 2013

Any other answers? Please aardman reply. 

daisychimp Posted: Feb 4th 2013

Yeah, I have an I pod touch... would that work???

PeaceandBiscuits Posted: Feb 5th 2013

And what if you already have it...?

JodieD Aardman Staff Posted: Feb 7th 2013

Hello, the Animate it app is for i devices - iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. There is however, a 14 day trial of the pc software from the link on our site: http://animateit.kudlian.net/

We email runners up with a special code which enables you to download the app in itunes for free.

We always send a certificate, no matter where in the world you live, and we send certificates and the physical prize-if it is a physical prize that month.

I hope this answers your questions.

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Feb 19th 2013

What i just want to know if i can receive the special code not for apple devices but for pc. Can i?   

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.