Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » MY RPG FORUM GAME!!!

Oldest
Previous
1 234
There are 154 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 50.
MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 13th 2013

Dont know whether this will work or not but i thought on this discussion we could play a kind of fantasy role playing game

there are many similar games to this around. Basically the idea is i would start by issuing a quest or something, i control what happens to you. Then i would give you differnet scenarios that you have to try and find your way past to continue on your quest.

if you want to play just comment and i will add you in to the story.

the first person to comment, if anybody does will start the adventure and others can join in at any time 


ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 14th 2013

Hello.

I'm ready for a quest!!!!!!!!!


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 14th 2013

Ahh good, the first player

arc if u would like u can choose what kind of being u r e.g. Elf,dwarf,wizard etc and what u wish to be called, arc as normal or something that sounds more suited to your character 


ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 14th 2013

I'll be an elf and you can make up my name


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 14th 2013

Ok, ill base it on ur username so u will be arciltor the elf.


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 14th 2013

lets begin...

it says in legend that many years ago when the land was divided up into the twelve kingdoms a huge diamond located at the centre of all kingdoms was split up into twelve pieces.

it is said that dark forces of evil have been summoned within the lands by the evil wizard zarathos, he wishes to reclaim the piece of diamond from the first kingdom and use it to bring great evil upon the lands and rule forever.

a young elf by the name of arciltor was chosen by the great wizards to collect the section of diamond before zarathos could or the fate of the world was sealed and all beings would be doomed to live under the reign of evil.

to help him on his quest arciltor was given a sword, 1 potion to heal one person only and to only be used once and also a bow with 3 arrows along with 12 gold coins


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 14th 2013

Arciltor sets of on the quest

first he must travel to the white mountains to speak with the phsycic being which lives in a cave there.

the mountains are 1 days travel by foot

how would you like to travel there? Remeber some things will cost money


ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 14th 2013

I'd buy a ride to the mountians.(how much is it)


T1mmyfan13 Posted: Feb 14th 2013

I'll be an elf.


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 15th 2013

A ride to the montains will cost you two of your gold coins by wagon
 


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 15th 2013

Timmyfan, what would u like to be called?


daisychimp Posted: Feb 16th 2013

Can I join? :-)


T1mmyfan13 Posted: Feb 16th 2013

timmul the elf


T1mmyfan13 Posted: Feb 16th 2013

you can cut off the "the elf" part.


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 16th 2013

sure you can dc, what do you want to be called and what being do you wish to be


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 16th 2013

They youg elf arciltor reached the mountains after several hours of transport by wagon. There he met the phsycic, who revealed to arciltor that the path to the diamond piece meant passing through the forests of the fallen, heavily infested with trolls.

he thanked the phsycic and was on his way when he heard a voice from behind "i wish to join you" he turned round to see timmul his cousin whom had followed him up to the mountains.

"on your quest" timmul said,, "you need all the help you can get", reluctantly arciltor agreed and they began their journey.

timmul starts with 3 gold coins and a rock. ( you can give/trade items with other players)

there are 3 paths to the forests.
along the river
through the swamps
or along the rocks and cliffs

which way would you like to go?
 ( whoever comments first wins the argument, when there is more people in the group it will be majority that wins)


daisychimp Posted: Feb 17th 2013

Hmmmm... let me think... :D


ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 18th 2013

I'd take the river


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 18th 2013

The two elves travel towards the river where they find a rowing boat
they continue to travel up the river when they are attacked by a giant river snake like creature

what do you want to do? 


ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 19th 2013

slice the snakes face so that it it unable to see or smeel then I'd finish it off.


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 19th 2013

the snake is killed by arciltor but upon attacking the snake dragged timmul down into the water.

there is a waterfall coming up ahead and timmul is going right towards it

what do you want to do? 


1flyingdog Posted: Feb 19th 2013

Oh can I play? i'll be Hagrid the huge! (who is a dwarf!)


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 19th 2013

Sure, ill add u in after the next reply from arc


ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 20th 2013

I'd quickly grab a vine and tie it to one of my arrows and shoot it out to Timmul.


ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 20th 2013

I still have the arrow, right?


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 20th 2013

Yes you do

timmul dragged himself back into the boat. But the danger was not over yet, they were still quickly heading for the waterfall!

the land to the side is too far away! The waterfall is only metres away!

what do you want to do? 


ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 20th 2013

Take the same arrow and shoot it over to land and get it secured in to the ground then jump out of the boat and pull my self to the shore


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 20th 2013

you do not hav the strength as an elf to pull timmul with you

as arciltor is dragging himself to shore he loses his hold of timmul who continues for the waterfall!
suddenly a dwarf swings down out of the trees and into the water beside timmul, as the two start to be dragged down by the waterfall the dwarf uses his strength to grab the rocks and pull them both to safety.
the dwarf introduces himself as hagrid the huge and asks where the two elves are heading, arciltor explains and hagrid offers his help.
the 3 continue continue walking on land beside the river when the ground rumbles, suddenly a huge crack appear blocking theirpath, you are in a forest area at the moment with many trees, the cracks start alpearing allaround them and even under the travellers

what do you want to do? 


1flyingdog Posted: Feb 20th 2013

Hagird will grab timmul and arciltor and run!


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 20th 2013

Whilst running hagrid trips on a rock, they all fall into the crack apart from arciltor who is knocked out.
they keep falling and are suprised to find water at the bottom which they land in. There is an underground forest! They find a small camp with lots of food

do you want to steal the food, wait for the people to return, keep walking or turn back for arciltor?


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 20th 2013

(Btw sometimes i will give you certain options that you have to choose from and sometimes i will leave it to your imagination)


cheesehead302 Posted: Feb 20th 2013

Chessy the Wizardly Hobbit.


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 20th 2013

Hagrid starts with an axe, a sack and 4 gold pieces
 


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 20th 2013

Ill add you in as soon as i can cheesehead


ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 21st 2013

come back for me then let the elves since they are more stleathly then a drawf steal the supplies then turn tail and run.


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 21st 2013

You can only choose one option, sorry arc but you cant decide at this point as you are knocked out


1flyingdog Posted: Feb 21st 2013

Hagrid is not greedy so turn back for arciltor!


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 21st 2013

They all turn back for arciltor and climb upwards and out of the ground, when they get to the top though are greeted by seven trolls who had surrounded them. Arciltor was hanging in a cage from a tree behind the trolls!

what do you want to do?, hint:some weapons might not work as well on particular beings as others, there are though ways around fighting the trolls


T1mmyfan13 Posted: Feb 21st 2013

Timmul picks up a shap sitck a throws it into a troll's eye. Then runs past the trolls grabbing the stick and cuts arciltor loose.


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 21st 2013

Arciltor is free but the trolls are closing in!

what do you want to do? 


T1mmyfan13 Posted: Feb 21st 2013

What resorces are nearby? What is the terrain like?


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 21st 2013

grassy but with many twigs and bumps, not smooth ground

not many resources just logs and sticks, some broken branches too 


ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 22nd 2013

Since I'm free ( thanks Timmul) I'd get the trolls to follow us back to the pit and while we jump over they fall down and we can escape .


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 22nd 2013

The group of adventurers continue until they reach a sign, there are two pathways in which you can follow, the sign points towards the left pathway, the area infront of them is forrest 

which way do you want to go? Hint: think about the sign and why it would point left


ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 22nd 2013

It's a trick the sing is pointing in the opposite direction then we should be heading.


T1mmyfan13 Posted: Feb 22nd 2013

Agreed, I vote for right.


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 22nd 2013

The group head along the right pathway and into the forrest where after much walking they stumble across many bushes of berries

do you want to collect the berries, leave the berries and walk on but you do need food or eat the berries now? Hint: berries could be a hassle to carry


1flyingdog Posted: Feb 22nd 2013

After putting arciltor before food. (and being hungry too!) and seeing that his friends have enough to eat. he grabs 10 berrys and stuffs his face! (there are 30 berrys! 10 for each)


MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 22nd 2013

Little does hagrid know that he has accidentally ate some poisonous berries of lesadon, these make the victim die if not healed with the roots of the lesadon plant, which can only be found in the goblin wastelands.

what do you want to do? Hint: you can go back to places you have already been on your journey but as you go back more time is wasted and the dark forces move closer to the diamond, however the group can split up whenever 


T1mmyfan13 Posted: Feb 22nd 2013

Timmul leaves his berries upon seeing how sick Hagrid is.




The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website


Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.