Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » THE AMAZING BLOG OF 1FLYINGDOG!

Oldest
Previous
1 234
There are 170 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 50.
1flyingdog Posted: Feb 26th 2013

Welcome awesome peeps! as you can see I now have a blog! man! there are so many things you can do on a blog! like this! Luigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseLuigi Animations - The Nintendo DatabaseGotta Love Happy Jolteon and Not Caring Umbreon   Here are some things about me. 1: my favorite pokemon is Blastoise! 2: I love Luigi!    3: Doctor Nefarious Is awesome!

shaunfan134 Posted: Feb 26th 2013

hello!

1flyingdog Posted: Feb 27th 2013

Hi!

1flyingdog Posted: Feb 27th 2013

Feb 27 2013: Ok so this is my first blog post! I was building the Mario kart wii K'nex set: Mario and Luigi starting line building set! then I took care of my hens! but no eggs today ): then I won super mario galaxy! it was really fun but if I want to unlock the secret world ill need 38 more stars!   Word of day: Potato  Mario person of the day: King boo! pokemon of day: Snivy!

ARC-1999816 Posted: Feb 28th 2013

hey 1FD. I can't belive you only need 38 more stars to finish mario galaxy!!!!!

You have chickens?

Azarte Posted: Feb 28th 2013

Heyyyy :) Nice blog!!

daisychimp Posted: Feb 28th 2013

Lovely blog :-) 

1flyingdog Posted: Feb 28th 2013

Yea I won the game it was really fun! but I want the secret galaxy! I have chickens! 6 hens to be exact! 4 we have had a long time and 2 newer ones!

Thanks aza and dc! glad you like it!

Feb 28 2013: I took care of the chickens today! and I got 1 egg! (: then me and my bro saw some old tv shows (Brady bunch to be exact! I like the brady bunch!) then we were going to build the Mario kart wii K'nex set some more. but some parts were missing! so me and him put those parts with some other parts and it worked! Mario person of the day: Toad!  pokemon of the day: Blastoise!                                                word of the day: Fun!

Bambooski Posted: Feb 28th 2013

Hello 1FD! How are you?

Hi Bambooski! im good! how are you?

T1mmyfan13 Posted: Feb 28th 2013

Hi, Toad is my favorite Mario character!

1flyingdog Posted: Mar 1st 2013

Gota love those toads!

shaunfan134 Posted: Mar 1st 2013

mario is my fav

1flyingdog Posted: Mar 2nd 2013

My favorite is Luigi! Luigi Animations - The Nintendo Database

daisychimp Posted: Mar 2nd 2013

Wow!!!!!! I love chickens, once me and my friend raced with them!
Mine lost :(
 But anyway,WHERE DO YOU GET THOSE EMOTICONS FROM????? They're epic!

Azarte Posted: Mar 2nd 2013

Wowzaaaaaaaaa! Awesome toad :) I always play toad on Mariokart and stuff!!!!! I'm sorry but he's SO cute!!!!!!!!! 

shaunfan134 Posted: Mar 2nd 2013

1FD: i know. you are a BIG luigi fan and DC: i'm pretty sure she gets them all from google.

ARC-1999816 Posted: Mar 4th 2013

my little bro loves toad when ever we play mario kart he never stops saying that toad is going to beat me or somthing like that!?!?!?!

ARC-1999816 Posted: Mar 7th 2013

1Fd have you played new super mario bros?(at least that is what I think it is called.)

1flyingdog Posted: Mar 8th 2013

(Sorry I have not posted on my blog!)  Mar 8 2013: A few days ago I unlocked Luigi in super paper mario Wii! He can jump really high! today I took care of the hens and still no eggs!      Mario person of the day: Paper Goomba                       Pokemon of the day: Pichu!

1flyingdog Posted: Mar 8th 2013

1flyingdog Posted: Mar 10th 2013

Mar 10 2013: It was really nice out today! I took care of the hens and got two eggs! Then later on.... me, my bro, and dad played  Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One on the PlayStation 3! it is awesome! Dad is Ratchet! Bro is Clank! I'm doctor Nefarious! It's really fun and we got really far! We have hade the game for a long time now! 2 months to be exact!  Mario person of the day: Peach!    Pokemon of the day: Rayquaza!

1flyingdog Posted: Mar 10th 2013

ARC-1999816 Posted: Mar 11th 2013

ha ha I like your pictures.

what do you do with the eggs after you get them.

1flyingdog Posted: Mar 12th 2013

Thanks! I'm glad you like them! And I put the eggs in a egg carton in the refrigerator!

1flyingdog Posted: Mar 14th 2013
Pikachu Brightens Every Day

Jigglyboo! Jigglyboo Sings You to Sleep and Then Slowly Drifts Over

These Are Some Fantastic Animated Chibi Eeveelutions

14 Awesome Pokémon Gifs

Professor Oak better have a Full Restore handy!

14 Awesome Pokémon Gifs

This is me! The Best Way to Spend a Lazy Day

Diglett Wednesday: Sylveon Loves Playing Tag With Diglett

Gen III Love

Pokémon Are So Cute When They Are Fat

daisychimp Posted: Mar 15th 2013

Something tells me that you are a huge fan of pokermon!?!?!

1flyingdog Posted: Mar 15th 2013

I'm a huge fan of pokemon and super mario!

Rounding Off the Trio With Froakie

This Will Make You Want to Choose Fennekin

Rock on, Turtwig

gromitrox123 Posted: Mar 16th 2013

WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THE COOL MOVING PHOTOS???? And how do you post them so people don't have to click on it to look at them? Thanks 

1flyingdog Posted: Mar 16th 2013

I just Copy and then Paste! And all of them come from google! :)

gromitrox123 Posted: Mar 16th 2013

yay thanks 

ARC-1999816 Posted: Mar 18th 2013

hey it does work!

ARC-1999816 Posted: Mar 18th 2013

wait were did the pic go I can't see it.???????

1flyingdog Posted: Mar 22nd 2013
This is Spectacular Fanart Made Using Colors! 3D

daisychimp Posted: Mar 22nd 2013

Hi!
I was wandering if I could maybe do a blog too??
YOu can say no, because it's completely copying and I know how annoying it is when people copy you and get tonnes of credit so if you don't want me too, that's fine!
Otherwise, you have an epic blog! :)   

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Mar 22nd 2013

i had three of my forum ideas copied and it annoyed me a little but im not too bothered anymore. some ones that seemed quite obvious was my "Mcgraw club" and a different club done in exactly the same way. my "film reviews" and "book reviews" by somebody else and also my idea for an RPG game but i was completely ok with that one, i even backed it.

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Mar 22nd 2013

there would be no problem if people asked me like you hav here dc but some just copy without asking and that's what gets on my nerves, even if it's not exactly the same, if the basic idea was mine originally and was copied into a different style it is a bit annoying.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.